D&D 5E Subforum in The Crunchy Bits

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

D&D 5E Subforum in The Crunchy Bits

Post by Angel Tarragon » Thu May 04, 2017 10:54 pm

The description of which reads, "The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game."

Being that 5E is now in full swing, perhaps 'next' should be changed with 'current'.

Dragon Turtle
Initiate

Re: D&D 5E Subforum in The Crunchy Bits

Post by Dragon Turtle » Sat May 06, 2017 11:28 am

Hey, I think several of the D&D forum blurbs might do with a bit of revision. I will take it up with the Mod team.

Thanks for pointing this out Angel! :)

-DT
This is Havard's Alternate Account
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Junior admin at The Piazza. My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: D&D 5E Subforum in The Crunchy Bits

Post by Big Mac » Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:The description of which reads, "The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game."
That's actually a namedrop for "D&D Next" (as the 5e forum was originally called the "D&D Next" forum).

I suppose that the blurb could be updated, but it might then be necessary to add in some sort of "...and D&D Next" text.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”