Get Your Forum Titles Here!

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.

Re: Get Your Forum Titles Here!

Postby BPIJonathan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:24 pm

I would love to have "Dinosaur King"

Ashtagon wrote:As is traditional, there will be nine custom forum titles available for the asking (one for each year the forum has been running).

If you want a new custom title, this is the thread to request them in.

The rules:

1. At some point on Sunday (UK daytime), a thread will be started, inviting people to request custom titles. That time is NOW.
2. Anyone with who currently has a custom title can request a new one. This will replace the current custom title.
3. Requests will be considered in order of their appearance on this thread. Once nine titles have been approved, that's it (until next year).
4. I reserve the right to reject custom titles requests for any reason or no reason. This may be because of (but is not limited to) the following reason: offensive, liable to cause confusion, presents legal issues, duplicates an existing title.
5. Anyone with a custom forum title may at any time request to have their custom title reset to the default (which is based on their post count).
Jonathan M. Thompson
Battlefield Press International | thompsonjm (at) gmail (dot) com |"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
BPIJonathan
Dinosaur King

Postby Big Mac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 pm

BPIJonathan wrote:I would love to have "Dinosaur King"

Ashtagon wrote:As is traditional, there will be nine custom forum titles available for the asking (one for each year the forum has been running).

The rules:

1. At some point on Sunday (UK daytime), a thread will be started, inviting people to request custom titles. That time is NOW.
2. Anyone with who currently has a custom title can request a new one. This will replace the current custom title.
3. Requests will be considered in order of their appearance on this thread. Once nine titles have been approved, that's it (until next year).
4. I reserve the right to reject custom titles requests for any reason or no reason. This may be because of (but is not limited to) the following reason: offensive, liable to cause confusion, presents legal issues, duplicates an existing title.
5. Anyone with a custom forum title may at any time request to have their custom title reset to the default (which is based on their post count).

You got "Bonnacon" before, so I'm not sure if you switching to "Dinosaur King" will eat up one of this year's slots or be done for free.

It looks like rule 2 means that you will eat up a slot, but I'll double-check with Ashtagon. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Knightfall » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:48 am

God Emperor of Kulan
Last edited by Knightfall on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Postby Ashtagon » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:41 am

Big Mac wrote:

The rules:

It looks like rule 2 means that you will eat up a slot, but I'll double-check with Ashtagon. :)

Yes, it will end up a slot.
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!
Ashtagon
Hierarch

Postby BPIJonathan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Ashtagon wrote:
Big Mac wrote:

The rules:

Im not being sarcastic. Im not sure why this is a problem. I just dont understand is all.
Jonathan M. Thompson
Battlefield Press International | thompsonjm (at) gmail (dot) com |"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
BPIJonathan
Dinosaur King

Postby Mike Myler » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss

*flails*
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!
Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

Postby Quiet Shadow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:34 am

A short and simple one: Solar.
Quiet Shadow
Solar

Postby Big Mac » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 am

BPIJonathan wrote:
Ashtagon wrote:
Big Mac wrote:

The rules:

Im not being sarcastic. Im not sure why this is a problem. I just dont understand is all.

It's not a problem. Not for you. It's just an admin thing, as I needed to know if there are two or three slots after you get your title.
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Giant Space Hamster » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:27 am

Done! Two left!

Knightfall wrote:God Emperor of Kulan

Done! One left!

Quiet Shadow wrote:A short and simple one: Solar.

Done! All gone!

THAT"S ALL FOLKS!
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Junior admin at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.
Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Postby Knightfall » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 am

Cool !!!

:cool:

Thanks!
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Postby Ashtagon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Giant Space Hamster wrote:Done! All gone!

THAT"S ALL FOLKS!

Same time next year?
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!
Ashtagon
Hierarch

Previous

Return to The Kippin' Griffin