The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Monday

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Sunday

Post by Big Mac » Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm
If you want a long-term Discord server for The Piazza, please start a topic in The Kippin' Griffin. :)
Gravesguardian has already done this: Does The Piazza need/deserve it's own fulltime Discord server?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Monday

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am

Gravesguardian has put in a request for The Piazza to have a permanent presence on Discord. I have extended the one-day-only chatroom for the third and last time, in order to give him and the people who support him a chance to pull other people over to Discord and showcase the advantages Discord might have to the Piazza community. Please go take a look, use it and then vote on Gravesguardian's topic.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 am

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am
Gravesguardian has put in a request for The Piazza to have a permanent presence on Discord. I have extended the one-day-only chatroom for the third and last time, in order to give him and the people who support him a chance to pull other people over to Discord and showcase the advantages Discord might have to the Piazza community. Please go take a look, use it and then vote on Gravesguardian's topic.
What's the new link?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Gravesguardian
Guardian of the Grave
Location: wandering Thunder Rift dealing w/ the threats that spring up

Post by Gravesguardian » Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 am

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am
watching for the link.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Mon May 28, 2018 1:42 am

The new link was updated in the original post. Here is it for convenience: https://discord.gg/uvhdGb
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”