The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Monday

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Sunday

Post by Big Mac » Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm
If you want a long-term Discord server for The Piazza, please start a topic in The Kippin' Griffin. :)
Gravesguardian has already done this: Does The Piazza need/deserve it's own fulltime Discord server?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: The Piazza's 10th Birthday Chat (Sat 26th May) - now extended to Monday

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am

Gravesguardian has put in a request for The Piazza to have a permanent presence on Discord. I have extended the one-day-only chatroom for the third and last time, in order to give him and the people who support him a chance to pull other people over to Discord and showcase the advantages Discord might have to the Piazza community. Please go take a look, use it and then vote on Gravesguardian's topic.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 am

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am
Gravesguardian has put in a request for The Piazza to have a permanent presence on Discord. I have extended the one-day-only chatroom for the third and last time, in order to give him and the people who support him a chance to pull other people over to Discord and showcase the advantages Discord might have to the Piazza community. Please go take a look, use it and then vote on Gravesguardian's topic.
What's the new link?

Gravesguardian
Guardian of the Grave
Location: wandering Thunder Rift dealing w/ the threats that spring up

Post by Gravesguardian » Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 am

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am
watching for the link.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Mon May 28, 2018 1:42 am

The new link was updated in the original post. Here is it for convenience: https://discord.gg/uvhdGb

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”