Login hiccup

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
willpell
Black Dragon

Login hiccup

Post by willpell » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Obviously I've gotten in now, but a few minutes ago, I tried to log in, and it just didn't work for some reason; I put in my username and password, clicked Submit, and nothing happened. Then I tried using "Contact us" to get in touch with an administrator, and it said "Form Invalid". Then I tried sending a message to webmaster@thepiazza.org, and got a Failure Notice. If the forum hadn't randomly started working again, I'd be locked out indefinitely, and have no way to get in touch with anyone about it.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Login hiccup

Post by Big Mac » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:01 pm

willpell wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:35 pm
If the forum hadn't randomly started working again, I'd be locked out indefinitely, and have no way to get in touch with anyone about it.
...aside from all the options you can see in my forum signature. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

willpell
Black Dragon

Post by willpell » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:01 pm
willpell wrote:
If the forum hadn't randomly started working again, I'd be locked out indefinitely, and have no way to get in touch with anyone about it.
I don't use social media. I've never joined Facebook, I was banned from Twitter some time ago, and I avoid using Google for any more than can possibly be avoided, so I have no familiarity with G+.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 pm

willpell wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 pm
Big Mac wrote:
willpell wrote:
I don't use social media. I've never joined Facebook, I was banned from Twitter some time ago, and I avoid using Google for any more than can possibly be avoided, so I have no familiarity with G+.
This should be the introduction to your biography ;)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

willpell
Black Dragon

Post by willpell » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Havard wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 pm
willpell wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:21 pm
Big Mac wrote:
willpell wrote:
This should be the introduction to your biography ;)

-Havard
I've been consistently failing to write the auto-version thereof for two decades, so if you want to get started, you're welcome to it. I'm sure I'd make a fascinating case study for some journal in psychiatrics....

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”