Broken Smiley Repair Thread

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Broken Smiley Repair Thread

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:15 pm

There is a known issue with certain old threads having smileys that have stopped working.

I've been looking for them and will fix them when I find them. Meanwhile, if you find any of your own posts with broken smileys, you can fix them easily with Thorf's advice from this thread: Old Smileys Not Working?:
Thorf wrote:I have found that I can re-enable smileys in a post by editing once to "Disable smilies" and then again to re-enable them. Perhaps all the posts have been marked with "disable" for some reason.
If you find any threads where the smileys are broken, please feel free to drop links to those threads here and I'll work through them in the order they are posted. (However, given that this does take time, I would ask you to please fix your own broken smileys before reporting the thread.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Administrator at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”