Forum Request Thread

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Request for Spelljammer Fanzine Editors Forum

Post by Big Mac » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Ashtagon wrote:
Big Mac wrote:I've got a Project Forum request for a private forum for the Spelljammer Fanzine editors.

Name: Spelljammer Fanzine (This name may change once the fanzine's name is formally chosen).
Blurb: Editorial forum for the Spelljammer Fanzine (Again, this blurb may change)
Campaign World: Spelljammer
Access: Private
Forum Admins: Big Mac, Night Druid (any other admins to be confirmed later)
Forum Members: Erin (username to be confirmed), Knighfall, TAD, Sable Aradia, AuldDragon, Cliff (username to be confirmed), Deryn Naythas.

I'm awaiting confirmation from several members, who have expressed an interest, before the final form of the project was agreed off-Piazza: Loki (maybe - username to be confirmed as he has one dead account) Ashtagon (maybe), Jaid (maybe), Chimpman (maybe), Silverblade (maybe), GM Westermeyer (maybe).

See this thread, in the Spelljammer forum, for more details: Spelljammer Fan Magazine? Please would anyone I have listed as a maybe confirm their involvement in the other thread, so that I can add them to the membership group or strike them from the list.
Make it so.
Thanks boss. I will try to get the forum itself done today. I need clarification on the list of people, but I'll get that over at the Spelljammer forum and sort it out after the forum is up.

EDIT: Forum is now created, and has been tested to make sure it is private. I'm now working on the group to add magazine staff to.
Sable Aradia wrote:Yes, please, if you wouldn't mind, this would be of use to us, since we have now put together our initial development team and this would give us a place to exchange ideas and discuss information. I would definitely like to be on this list (of course). Thank you.
Please keep chit chat out of the forum request thread, Sable. :)

Ashtagon gets pinged every time someone posts, so we need to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high.

We need to sort out the actual names of anyone getting access to the private forum in the SJ forum.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: Forum Request Thread

Post by Knightfall » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Logo request retracted until a final decision is made. -KF
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

Thorf
Cartomancer

Post by Thorf » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:04 am

This is not a forum request, but rather a forum deletion request.

I have consolidated all of the posts from the Atlas of Mystara and Mystara Database Project sub forums into the Thorf's Projects forum. Now I'd like to request that the empty Atlas of Mystara and Mystara Database Project forums be removed.

The Atlas of Mystara can and should be discussed in the Thorf's Projects forum, and the Geographical Mapping forum sees the majority of the Atlas' traffic.

The Mystara Database Project has been on hold for more than five years now, and its forum, while greatly appreciated while the project was active, seems to be a bit of an eyesore these days. The Thorf's Projects sub forum can easily handle this project should it become active once more.

Finally, I'd like to thank Ashtagon for providing these forums, and everyone who has contributed over the years. This consolidation doesn't mean the end of these projects (especially the Atlas), so let's continue the discussions in the remaining forums.

Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:43 am

Thorf wrote:This is not a forum request, but rather a forum deletion request.

I have consolidated all of the posts from the Atlas of Mystara and Mystara Database Project sub forums into the Thorf's Projects forum. Now I'd like to request that the empty Atlas of Mystara and Mystara Database Project forums be removed.
Done. :mrgreen:
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Administrator at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Ash,

After getting Big Mac's opinion, I've decided upon a forum logo for World of Kulan:

The logo looks good IMO. Its the best option I've been able to come up with once it has been resized. (It also pays homage to my original Kulan web logo that I use om my Walk the Road wiki.)

This is it. I will not change it again. I promise.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Post by shesheyan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Star Wars :
I'm not sure we need a specific section of this game. Maybe we need a Sci-Fi RPG thread.
One the groups Alternity, Star Wars, Traveller, Star Frontiers (etc) under one banner.

I know it goes against the grain of having one section «per game/world» but I feel the few sci-fi genre thread are just lost in a sea of fantasy threads.
As a matter of fact maybe the Other Worlds section could have sub-forums by genre? (SF, Horror, etc)

What do you think?

Shesheyan

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 am

shesheyan wrote:Star Wars :
If you re-read the first post in this thread, you will see that Ashtagon has a requirement for campaign settings to have a minimum number of threads and posts before you make a forum request:
Ashtagon wrote:Effective immediately, the forum creation policy is as follows:

* Ten threads with meaningful content.
* At least five different individuals being initiators and/or meaingful content contributors on these threads.
Just to make this clear, you do not just ask for an extra forum on The Piazza - you have to check there are enough threads and enough posters to justify the creation of the forum first. I went to the Advanced search page and typed "Star Wars" into the top, then selected the "Topic titles only" radio button (to only return threads on The Piazza that have "Star Wars" in the title). I get 34 results for that. The trouble is that people talk about Star Wars a lot in The Tabard Inn, so you need to check all the threads to see which ones are actually about gaming and which ones are things like rants about the prequels or links to that contest to win a trip to the set of the new films.

I'll make it easy for you (this time) by using the Advanced search page's "Search in forums" box to do a search for "Star Wars" in just The Orc's Revenge and Campaign Settings and their subforums*. (That cuts out the non-RPG clutter in The Tabard Inn, but leaves in the discussions about Star Wars rules or the Star Wars campaign setting.)

* = If you want to check to see if Alternity, Star Fronteirs or any other fantasy or science fiction campaign setting (or any other rules system) has enough threads to allow for a forum request to be made, you can simply modify the special URL I got the forum's search system to make for Star Wars without The Tabard Inn. Just cut out "Star Wars" and add in whatever you think needs a forum here. Then look at the search results to see if you were correct and count the people starting threads, to see if there are enough fans of the system or setting talking about it in those threads.

Looking at the results, we have 17 Star Wars threads left (which is 7 more than Ashtagon's minimum thread count), but a number of them have been started by Havard, and we only count Havard once (despite the fact he has six arms). The people I see starting threads are yourself, Ripvanwormer, Havard, Morfie, Isuru, True_Atlantean, rabindranath72, The Angelic Dragon (who has retired from gaming) and BotWizo. If that was less than 5 people, you would need to go check all of those 17 threads to see if other posters were in those threads posting "meaningful replies" (i.e. not stuff like "this is great" or "I agree"). Luckily, you already have 9 people there.

So the short answer is "yes you can make a request for a Star Wars forum at The Piazza". You didn't supply the required information so I am going to put it here:

Forum Request: Not suggested, but probably The Crunchy Bits (like Pathfinder) or Campaign Worlds
Forum Name: Star Wars
Blurb: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
Rules or Campaign Setting: Star Wars rules (there are three different systems) and also the Star Wars campaign setting
Public or private: Public
Admin(s): Not suggested.
shesheyan wrote:I'm not sure we need a specific section of this game. Maybe we need a Sci-Fi RPG thread.
One the groups Alternity, Star Wars, Traveller, Star Frontiers (etc) under one banner.

I know it goes against the grain of having one section «per game/world» but I feel the few sci-fi genre thread are just lost in a sea of fantasy threads.
As a matter of fact maybe the Other Worlds section could have sub-forums by genre? (SF, Horror, etc)

What do you think?

Shesheyan
We already have a forum for Traveller at The Piazza (and a forum for Gamma World) dump-merging those two settings into a "Science Fiction Worlds" forum (along with Star Wars threads) would seem a bit of a backwards step to me.

I will have a chat with Ashtagon and see if she wants to go that way or if she wants to stick with how things are done now.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.

shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Post by shesheyan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Oops... forgot about the Traveller and Gamma World forums :shock:

Maybe then, after creating the Star Wars forum, we could start dividing the Campaign Worlds in two sections: Fantasy / Sci-Fi.
Each in Alphabetical.

These are just humble suggestions.

(after a search Star Frontiers only has 3 meaningful threads...)

Ashtagon
Hierarch

Post by Ashtagon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:36 pm

As noted, we already have Traveller and Gamma World forums.

Provided it meets the usual criteria, I'm happy to have a Star Wars forum (and eventually, Star Frontiers). As others have noted, it is a campaign world that has had many different rules sets applied to it, so it logically makes more sense to add it under the campaign Worlds part of the site.

Regarding the larger re-organisation...

Currently, we have Campaign Worlds organised as follows:

* Campaign Worlds
** Various campaign settings
** Other Worlds (other commercially published worlds)
** Homebrew Worlds (general fan-made works
*** Sarunia
*** Kulan
*** The Edge

If we were to make a Fantasy/Horror vs. Science-Fiction/Space-Opera split, it'd go as follows:

[b]Fantasy / Horror[/b] | [b]Science-Fiction / Space Opera[/b] Blackmoor, Greyhawk, Mystara, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Eberron, Planescape, Birthright, Ravenloft, Oriental Adventures, Pelinore, Nentir Vale, Talislanta, Wilderlands, Scarred Lands, World of Warcraft, Aquaria, Kalamar, Freeport, Spelljammer, Calidar | Gamma World, Traveller, Star Wars, [color=#0000FF]Star Frontiers[/color], [color=#0000FF]Dragonstar[/color], [color=#0000FF]Star Trek[/color], [color=#0000FF]Starcraft[/color]

(items in blue don't yet exist but logically could be placed)

Here lies a subtle problem. On the hardness scale of SF, Traveller is fairly solid; the one "magical" element (psionics) is mostly off-camera (and illegal in the core campaigning areas). Star Wars openly has psionics ("the force"), as does Star Frontiers. Dragonstar just calls its local variant of the force "magic", and Spelljammer takes it a step further, and even its ships are powered by a substitute for "the force". Of course, Spelljammer looks nothing like Traveller, but there is a definite continuum of campaign design concepts in there, and its rather arbitrary to draw the line between these points.

So, I guess the question is, how popular would such a split be, given that one possible consequence is to leave SF ideas in a ghetto a few screen-scrolls downward?
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!

shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Post by shesheyan » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Ashtagon wrote:So, I guess the question is, how popular would such a split be, given that one possible consequence is to leave SF ideas in a ghetto a few screen-scrolls downward?
Since Sci-Fi is clearly less popular maybe we could do positive discrimination and put the SF ghetto at the top ! :D :D :D :ugeek: ;)
Seriously, just keep things as is... after a few searches I didn't find enough threads for many of the sf games...

The strange thing as that Alternity and Star Frontiers are often mentioned in non-sf threads... they seems to hold the user's favour but not enough to start threads.
I guess http://www.starfrontiers.us has been such a good job people prefer to post there.

Thanks for the SW thread.

Cheers
Marc C (aka shesheyan)

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Ashtagon wrote:Here lies a subtle problem. On the hardness scale of SF, Traveller is fairly solid; the one "magical" element (psionics) is mostly off-camera (and illegal in the core campaigning areas). Star Wars openly has psionics ("the force"), as does Star Frontiers. Dragonstar just calls its local variant of the force "magic", and Spelljammer takes it a step further, and even its ships are powered by a substitute for "the force". Of course, Spelljammer looks nothing like Traveller, but there is a definite continuum of campaign design concepts in there, and its rather arbitrary to draw the line between these points.
Personally, I see things like Shadowrun as science fantasy, as they are a clear mix of the two.
Ashtagon wrote:So, I guess the question is, how popular would such a split be, given that one possible consequence is to leave SF ideas in a ghetto a few screen-scrolls downward?
Splitting up the existing forums would not be too hard, but going through the Other Worlds forum (to split it into one "Other Fantasy Worlds" forum and one "Other Science Fiction Worlds" forum) would involve going through more than 500 threads. That is a lot of forum moving work (and a lot of admin work that would need to be done rapidly) and I don't really have the time to that amount of forum moving at the moment.

Also, if you are going to split up Campaign Worlds into fantasy and science fiction, does that also mean that The Crunchy Bits would need a science fiction clone for d20 Modern? That would (potentially) add even more stuff to the mix.

And given that users can type "CTRL" +"F" (or "CMD" + "F" on a Mac), then type "Star Wars" to scroll down to the Star Wars forum, I don't see that there would be a significant improvement for the users.
shesheyan wrote:
Since Sci-Fi is clearly less popular maybe we could do positive discrimination and put the SF ghetto at the top ! :D :D :D :ugeek: ;)
Seriously, just keep things as is... after a few searches I didn't find enough threads for many of the sf games...
The Piazza was first and foremost a community for discussing the campaign settings of Dungeons & Dragons. Ashtagon set it up specifically to replace some deleted forums for out of print D&D worlds. It has radically expanded beyond the original remit she gave it, but the vast majority of posts here are still about Mystara and Spelljammer, with Blackmoor, Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance and Dark Sun occupying the mid-range and more and more minority settings coming onboard when fans build enough of a community around them to justify a forum request being processed.

I am very happy that there are Gamma World and Traveller fans here, but both of those forums are still minority forums (with less than 1,000 threads and less than 10,000 posts).

If the people that like science fiction gaming actually went outside The Piazza and brought back more fans (like I did with my hunt for Spelljammer fans a few years back) and helped build up the discussions of Star Wars, Star Frontiers, Dragonstar (not sure I agree that Dragonstar is SF) Star Trek, Starcraft here, then I think there would be a much stronger "business case" for asking the global moderators to shuffle hundreds of threads out of Other Worlds in a single day/night/weekend.

I'm still not convinced that splitting campaign setting discussion into genres would be a good thing, even if the number of scf-fi gamers here increased radically, but I'm not totally opposed to it and would of course do my bit if and when Ashtagon said she thought that The Piazza should evolve (again).

However, even if The Piazza retained the structure it has now, things would be exponentially better for sci-fi RPG fans if we had a highly active Star Wars forum and a few other forums for settings that are not discussed much yet.

I think what we could possibly do now without needing moderators to split Other Worlds (or The Crunchy Bits) is move Gamma World and Traveller down below the Calidar forum, so that all the science fiction campaign settings are together within the existing Campaign Worlds section. That would not be a lot of work (and Other Worlds would naturally cover both other fantasy settings and other science fiction settings). :)

The other thing that might be worth considering is that Star Wars and Traveller are not really "worlds" they are "universes" (and neither are Spelljammer, Planescape and Ravenloft for that matter). So maybe the "Campaign Worlds" section could be renamed "Campaign Settings" and maybe "Other Worlds" could be renamed "Other Campaign Settings". Perhaps a change like that could help ensure that people browsing The Piazza do not just think this is a forum for "worlds". :?
shesheyan wrote:The strange thing as that Alternity and Star Frontiers are often mentioned in non-sf threads... they seems to hold the user's favour but not enough to start threads.
I guess http://www.starfrontiers.us has been such a good job people prefer to post there.
I've noticed that with certain topics. If you use Advanced search to search for a campaign setting in threads (not posts) and then compare that to the number of times the setting name is actually in the post title, it can be pretty interesting to see the difference.

I think that some forum users are people that start threads, while other forum users are people who read threads and post interesting replies.

There are good communities out there for Dragonlance, Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms and Blackmoor, but that doesn't stop people from posting a lot of threads about them here. I think it is more that people are not wanting to come to The Piazza to talk about those settings.

I think this is an area where one of more fans of a specific campaign setting (like Star Wars) can make a big difference. Go out there, find some fans and invite them over here.

If you want to discuss this more, I would be happy to talk about bringing more science fiction fans to The Piazza, but Ashtagon wants to keep anything other than formal forum requests out of this thread, so please start a new thread if you want to talk about that.

I even think that a request/discussion about the organisation of forums within The Piazza is a bit outside the scope of this thread and that should also be a discussion for another thread.
shesheyan wrote:Thanks for the SW thread.
Thanks for helping to build the Star Wars forum, Marc. :)

Morfie
Metamorph

Post by Morfie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:05 am

How about a new Mystara sub-forum called Mystara 5E Conversion Project?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:18 am

Morfie wrote:How about a new Mystara sub-forum called Mystara 5E Conversion Project?
Hi Morfie.

Forum requests have to meet the criteria described in Ashtagon's original post. Please supply links to ten threads and the names of at least five Piazza members who are actively working on 5e conversions of Mystara material, as per this part of Ashtagon's post:
Ashtagon wrote:Effective immediately, the forum creation policy is as follows:

* Ten threads with meaningful content.
* At least five different individuals being initiators and/or meaingful content contributors on these threads.

Having a single person drive five threads forwards defeats the whole concept of it being a reaction to a community-driven (as opposed to individual member-driven) process. The original intent was that "five threads" be a minimum threshold below which i won't even consider it, but that even once this threshold was reached, I would consider whether the new board would be of significant benefit to the overal site. We've now reached a point where there are a large number of boards that have been made and then mostly ignored by the people who made the original drive to have them made.
You can be one of those five people. (In fact, it would be better if you were one of those five people. If you don't want to convert Mystara to 5e yourself, it would probably be better if someone on the team put the request in.)

If you do not have enough people interested in this (yet) it would be better to continue onwards with your conversions and to come back to this thread later. So long as you are adding forum tags, it should be possible for people to use the search system to find threads.

Good luck.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Request for Eberron Fanzine Editors Forum

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi Ashtagon,

This is a provisional Project Forum request for a private forum for the Eberron Fanzine editors. (I am awaiting confirmation from the team, but they have already started work on a blog, so I would like to get this pre-approved if required.)

Name: Eberron Fanzine (This name may change once the fanzine's name is formally chosen).
Blurb: Editorial forum for the Eberron Fanzine (Again, this blurb may change)
Campaign World: Eberron
Access: Private
Forum Admins: Knightfall, Big Mac, (maybe Chimpman)
Forum Members: Knightfall, Big Mac, lyle.spade, enderxenocide0, ScrivenerofDoom (maybe), Havard (maybe), paladinnicolas (maybe). (Any other forum members to be confirmed.)

Falconer
Troll

Post by Falconer » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:55 am

Dear Mods,

I would like to request a Middle-earth board.

search.php?keywords=middle+earth&sf=titleonly&sr=topics

There are 11 topics, of which only one lacks replies.

Since I suppose this will simply go into a future “next Piazza forum!” vote poll, I imagine you don’t need me to provide any further details at this time.

Thank you.
Beggar’s Canyon 90s Star Wars
Old School Trek Star Trek TOS+OSR
Knights & Knaves Alehouse Old School GYGAXIAN games

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Falconer wrote:Since I suppose this will simply go into a future “next Piazza forum!” vote poll, I imagine you don’t need me to provide any further details at this time.
Hi Falconer,
thanks for making this request. Actually the vote poll system is something we introduced because so few people are making forum requests. Your request for a Middle Earth forum is being discussed by the moderator team now independently of the current poll. More info as soon as we have more :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Sturm
Green Dragon

Post by Sturm » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:12 am

For what is worth, I second Falconer's request!

Ashtagon
Hierarch

Post by Ashtagon » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Falconer wrote:Dear Mods,

Since I suppose this will simply go into a future “next Piazza forum!” vote poll, I imagine you don’t need me to provide any further details at this time.

Thank you.
Approved.

The Middle-Earth forum will be created at the same time as the winner of the ongoing poll to choose the next forum.
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!

Falconer
Troll

Post by Falconer » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:07 am

Awesome! Thanks!
Beggar’s Canyon 90s Star Wars
Old School Trek Star Trek TOS+OSR
Knights & Knaves Alehouse Old School GYGAXIAN games

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 pm

I am formally requesting a Call of Cthulhu forum. It now has 25 threads.

Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Ashtagon wrote:
Falconer wrote:Dear Mods,

Thank you.
Approved.

The Middle-Earth forum will be created at the same time as the winner of the ongoing poll to choose the next forum.
The Middle-earth forum at The Piazza has now been created and all the RPG discussions have been moved there.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.

Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:I am formally requesting a Call of Cthulhu forum. It now has 25 threads.
Actually, there are only 14 topics that count towards a forum request. Tabard Inn topics and Wishing Well topics do not count. People making forum requests are also supposed to check that there are at least five people making meaningful posts (please see the first post in this topic for the rules).

I've checked the topics for you this time, as I am feeling generous... :)

...and the answer is...

The Call of Cthulhu forum at The Piazza has now been created and all the RPG discussions have been moved there.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Giant Space Hamster wrote:
Angel Tarragon wrote:I am formally requesting a Call of Cthulhu forum. It now has 25 threads.
Actually, there are only 14 topics that count towards a forum request. Tabard Inn topics and Wishing Well topics do not count. People making forum requests are also supposed to check that there are at least five people making meaningful posts (please see the first post in this topic for the rules).

I've checked the topics for you this time, as I am feeling generous... :)

...and the answer is...

The Call of Cthulhu forum at The Piazza has now been created and all the RPG discussions have been moved there.
:o Awesome!

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Post by BlackBat242 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:45 am

Image Image Image

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

anna
Goblin

Post by anna » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:35 pm

I am formally requesting a Chainmail forum. It now has 21 threads!

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”