Ruins of Fear and Madness

“You think your people will be free? You think you have escaped me? You mortals will have nothing but war, not a moment of peace until a new God of War rises to replace me.” Discuss the Sundered Empire featured in the Chainmail campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.

Moderators: Cthulhudrew, OldDawg

Ruins of Fear and Madness

Postby Big Mac » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 am

Has anyone ever considered adapting the adventure Ruins of Fear and Madness (the Miniatures Handbook Web Enhancement) to the Chainmail campaign setting?

The adventure is a hunt for magical statues (of Greyhawk gods). So it might be necessary to make some new statues of the Sundered Empire deities...although the ones in the adventure could be sold as "lost gods" or somesuch.

Ther is not much to the adventure. It's quit simple. But that kind of fits in with the structure of the Chainmail scenarios. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Chainmail