Halflings of Ghostwalk:
- Baanth cave communities: Several halfling communities that migrate between a few clusters of caves in the Hills of Baanth.
- fishing communities (halfling): Several unnamed fishing villages on the islands of Joru, Taull and Tehaney to the east of the Hikirian Penninsula that are part of a multiracial alliance of fishing villages.
- Ghostwalk caravan runners (halflings): Halflings running caravans along the ghostwalk who are usually related to families living in the Hills of Baanth.
- Salkirian city halflings: Halflings living alongside humans in the cities of Salkiria.
- Vineyard plantation owners (halflings): A few rich families that bottle high quality wine in very small bottles.
It's shame that the gnomish fishing communities and the "three island alliance" didn't get any sort of formal names.