Cult of the Swamp Lord

Hear the wind rush by with each powerful flap of your scaled wings. You are a dragon - majestic, invincible, supreme!
The Book-House: Find Council of Wyrms products.

Cult of the Swamp Lord

Postby Big Mac » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:36 am

I just found out that Sean K Reynolds wrote a Council of Wyrms adventure, called Cult of the Swamp Lord for something called "Adventurer's Guild". I'm not exactly sure what the Adventurer's Guild is, at the moment, but it seems to be connected to the RPGA.

Does anyone know anything about this adventure?

Is the Swamp Lord something created for this adventure, or does it already exist in the Council of Wyrms boxed set?

I know that the Council of Wyrms hardback had some extra stuff added to it. Does it include Cult of the Swamp Lord?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Cult of the Swamp Lord

Postby Havard » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Nice find! :)

I cannot answer all your questions, but I was able to find some more details about the Adventurer's Guild that I posted here.

-Havard

The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: Cult of the Swamp Lord

Postby Big Mac » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Havard wrote:I cannot answer all your questions, but I was able to find some more details about the Adventurer's Guild that I posted here.

Thanks Havard.

Looks like this adventure is 16 pages long. That's four sheets of paper stapled together.

I think I've seen some standard adventures that were 32 pages long, so this probably has about half the detail of those.

And if it is meant to be a "preview" of Council of Wyrms, it must repeat one or two of the CoW rules. Unless it just introduces the idea that dragons are in charge of the world and deals with non-dragon PCs.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Council of Wyrms