[MotRD] Clean "forum sized" Masque of the Red Death logo

"And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all." — Edgar Allan Poe
The Book-House: Find Masque of the Red Death products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[MotRD] Clean "forum sized" Masque of the Red Death logo

Post by Big Mac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:42 pm

We need a clean version of the Masque of the Red Death logo for the forthcoming MotRD forum.

The logo is going to need to be converted down into a 90 x 30 PNG image (with a transparent background).

I don't know if the 2e and 3e logos differ in any way. Would someone be able to drop links to both of them, so we can see which logo is best*?

* = We usually, but not always, go with the earliest version of a logo, if two exist.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Re: [MotRD] Clean "forum sized" Masque of the Red Death logo

Post by Dragonhelm » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm

I'll see what I can do. This won't be easy.
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [MotRD] Clean "forum sized" Masque of the Red Death logo

Post by Big Mac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:46 pm

Dragonhelm wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm
I'll see what I can do. This won't be easy.
Thanks Dragonhelm. :cool:

It looks great! (Well as great as that logo can look, when squeezed into a 90 x 30 PNG. ;) )
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Masque of the Red Death”