[MtG][13th Age] Ravnica Guilds' Legendary Leaders as Icons

"There are some who call me...Tim!" Discuss Magic: The Gathering campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

[MtG][13th Age] Ravnica Guilds' Legendary Leaders as Icons

Post by Tim Baker » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:33 am

We just learned that WotC is going to release a sourcebook for the MtG Ravnica setting. That led me to take a look at the Wikipedia article, which described the Ravnica guilds, and stated that each one has a legendary leader. For those who are familiar with 13th Age's icons and with Ravnica, perhaps you could answer this question for me: would these make good icons?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [MtG][13th Age] Ravnica Guilds' Legendary Leaders as Icons

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:56 am

Given the emphasis on the guilds in the book, according to this D&D Beyond video, would the guilds themselves make good icons for this setting?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [MtG][13th Age] Ravnica Guilds' Legendary Leaders as Icons

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:56 pm

You can find a lot of useful information on the Ravnica section of the Magic: The Gathering website.

There are Legendary Creatures, Guilds, Creature Races, Planeswalker Visitors and some trailers that might give you some ideas.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Magic: The Gathering”