[MtG][Innistrad] Out of the Moonmist: A Plane Shift Adventure

"There are some who call me...Tim!" Discuss Magic: The Gathering campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[MtG][Innistrad] Out of the Moonmist: A Plane Shift Adventure

Post by Big Mac » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Before they wrote X MARKS THE SPOT A Plane Shift: Ixalan Adventure (which is available on DMs Guild) Kat Kruger and Chris Tulach wrote another adventure for Plane Shift: Innistrad.

The adventure is called Out of the Moonmist and Chris Tulach said that people who donated to Extra Life got copies:
Chris Tulach on Twitter wrote:The Innistrad adventure is called Out of the Moonmist, and was available as a reward for Extra Life donors last year.
I see a few tweets about the game being run back then, but that was in 2016. I've not seen anything about it since that year.

Has anyone met anyone who has run this (or who has a copy of it)?

Has anyone played this at one of the conventions that Kat Kruger and Chris Tulach have been to (or seen anyone talking about playing in it)?

Has anyone heard of this maybe going up for sale on DMs Guild, at some point?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [MtG][Innistrad] Out of the Moonmist: A Plane Shift Adventure

Post by Big Mac » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Austin Flaherty told me that Out of the Moonmist was live-streamed on Twitch.

Here is the archive of the live stream:
#ExtraLife at Hal-Con 2016 - Chris Tulach
extralifehfx on Twitch wrote:Chris Tulach took time out of his schedule to DM an awesome module that takes place in Innistrad, including some unique twists using Magic Cards! Our group of adventurers went into overtime to complete this compelling story.
So it looks like you could watch that video (if you have four and three quarters of an hour to spare) and get a good idea of what is in Out of the Moonmist.

However, it look like they only gave copies of the adventure to people who donated towards #ExtraLife.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Magic: The Gathering”