[13th Age] Your Table Fills an Empty Vessel with Their Choices

Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Yohann
Goblin

Re: [13th Age] Your Table Fills an Empty Vessel with Their Choices

Post by Yohann » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Actually, we've got a Sorcerer dragonborn with positive relationships with both the Diabolist and and the High Druid (played by my wife), a Necromancer gnome with positive relationships with the Diabolist and the Lich King (played by our female friend), and a Rogue dark elf with positive relationships with the prince of Shadows and the Three.

So, what could go wrong? Basically everything! My players want evil PCs and that should be fun! :twisted:

However, the biggest challenge (not so much of a challenge, just our main focus) is to keep the game PG, as two 3-year-old girls and a 5-year-old one will be playing around.

Besides, I've opened Scrivener for the first time in (13?) ages, and I'll see if I can write something I can post in the future, in English (our game will be in French though).

I'll tell you how it goes (probably in another thread).

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [13th Age] Your Table Fills an Empty Vessel with Their Choices

Post by Tim Baker » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:34 am

Yohann wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:15 pm
Besides, I've opened Scrivener for the first time in (13?) ages, and I'll see if I can write something I can post in the future, in English (our game will be in French though).

I'll tell you how it goes (probably in another thread).
I'm glad to hear the campaign has motivated you to begin writing again. I look forward to your posts, particularly detailing with how to keep an evil campaign rated PG. :)

Return to “13th Age”