Core Book on the way!

Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

Core Book on the way!

Post by Princess Strega »

After much waiting on getting it, I bit the bullet tonight and ordered the Core Book. I am very much looking forward to getting to know the system. All the talk here on the forums about it sold me on it sometime last year. I will have it in my mitts tomorrow evening.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Core Book on the way!

Post by Tim Baker »

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:49 am
After much waiting on getting it, I bit the bullet tonight and ordered the Core Book. I am very much looking forward to getting to know the system. All the talk here on the forums about it sold me on it sometime last year. I will have it in my mitts tomorrow evening.
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Have you read the SRD yet? The PDF? Plan on running/playing a game soon, or just going to absorb the information for now?

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

Tim Baker wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:36 am
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Have you read the SRD yet? The PDF? Plan on running/playing a game soon, or just going to absorb the information for now?
Heck, I didn't even know there was an SRD for 13th Ages. That is very cool. :cool: This system intrigues me very much, so for now I am just going to absorb the information. Once I have read it from cover to cover a couple of time, I plan on releasing a video on my Dragonquetra YouTube channel of my impressions of it.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker »

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:49 am
Heck, I didn't even know there was an SRD for 13th Ages. That is very cool. :cool:
Yeah, it makes it easier to recruit new players, as there's no investment needed to try the game. It lacks the setting material, the conversational GM advice and design notes, and the art, so the core book is definitely worth it.
Angel Tarragon wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:49 am
This system intrigues me very much, so for now I am just going to absorb the information. Once I have read it from cover to cover a couple of time, I plan on releasing a video on my Dragonquetra YouTube channel of my impressions of it.
Keep us posted when the video is released.

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

Tim Baker wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:01 am
Yeah, it makes it easier to recruit new players, as there's no investment needed to try the game. It lacks the setting material, the conversational GM advice and design notes, and the art, so the core book is definitely worth it.
If and when I GM a game, I'll be sure to let potential players know about it...that is quite handy.

Tim Baker wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:01 am
Keep us posted when the video is released.
Will do.

Return to “13th Age”