Maps of cities?

“As you know I am not of Barsoom; your ways are not my ways, and I can only act in the future as I have in the past, in accordance with the dictates of my conscience and guided by the standards of mine own people.” All RPGs based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom stories can be discussed here.
finarvyn
Bugbear

Maps of cities?

Post by finarvyn »

I've seen quite a few maps of the surface of Barsoom, but has anyone put out a map of any of its cities? Map of Helilum? Map of Zodanga? That kind of thing?

I think that Mophidius has something they call "map of Korad" but the picture looks like a couple of tents with terrain, so if it is a city map it's only a small slice of the city.

It would be interesting to see something more akin to the CSIO, only for Barsoom. :cool:
Finarvyn
Earl of Stone Creek, C&C Society
OD&D Discussion player Since 1975
I'm partly responsible for the S&W White Box

Cromstar
Ogre

Re: Maps of cities?

Post by Cromstar »

finarvyn wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:30 am
I've seen quite a few maps of the surface of Barsoom, but has anyone put out a map of any of its cities? Map of Helilum? Map of Zodanga? That kind of thing?

I think that Mophidius has something they call "map of Korad" but the picture looks like a couple of tents with terrain, so if it is a city map it's only a small slice of the city.

It would be interesting to see something more akin to the CSIO, only for Barsoom. :cool:
I can't recall ever having seen one. I assume part of that is the extreme verticallity of many of the cities (or parts thereof) and the lack of details in the source material?

Return to “John Carter of Mars”