[Malatra] Where's a Good Place to Start?

Soaring above the jungles of southern Kara-Tur, the Malatran Plateau has been invisible to the natives of Abeir-Toril for thousands of years. Most sages consider the area nothing more than an uninteresting wilderness.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Re: [Malatra] Where's a Good Place to Start?

Post by Yaztromo »

apotheot wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 pm
To be clear, the mystery is the driving force behind THAT (pair of) adventure(s) only. And yes, it will be solved there...but there will be ramification.
I should also point out, I just DID upload the big revision I was speaking about. It can be found in the Files section of the Facebook group.
Any chance you post a link for non-Facebook users? :?:
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

apotheot
Troll

Post by apotheot »

Yaztromo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:25 am
apotheot wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 pm
To be clear, the mystery is the driving force behind THAT (pair of) adventure(s) only. And yes, it will be solved there...but there will be ramification.
I should also point out, I just DID upload the big revision I was speaking about. It can be found in the Files section of the Facebook group.
Any chance you post a link for non-Facebook users? :?:
Lol, the group link is in my signature. Alas, for non-facebook users, I don't currently intend to post it anywhere else. Maybe one day.
-apotheot

apotheot
Troll

Post by apotheot »

I've created a 'hard and dirty' 5e rules version of the setting for beginners so they can play around there. It is going out the Malatra Facebook group on Saturday (Free RPG Day). But if anyone doesn't have Facebook, and wants a copy, feel free to PM me here on the Piazza with your email address, and I will send it there.
-Apotheot

Return to “Malatra: The Living Jungle”