Greyhawk Webcomic

Gary Gygax's original D&D world, where Dungeons & Dragons came to life in the greatest show on Oerth!
The Book-House: Find Greyhawk products.

Moderators: Cthulhudrew, OldDawg

Philosopher
Cloud Giant

Re: Greyhawk Webcomic

Post by Philosopher » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Very sharp humor. ;)
- Selman

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 am

LOL, nice stab there Philosopher. Thanks.

Dread Delgath
Storm Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 am

Will you guys cut that out?

Oh, now I done it! I sword I wasn't gonna get hilt with this nonsense!Image
A big THANKS! to Giant Space Hamster & Chimpman for the cookies! (Dark Side be damned!) :D

My D&D 5th edition Dakan Mar Campaign setting Conspectus and Campaign Rules here at The Piazza Forums, a Fool's Errand WIP.

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 am

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:01 pm

A good villian always dies, and comes back for more... :D
Moderator: Spelljammer, Kingdoms of Kalamar. My moderator voice is green

Dread Delgath
Storm Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:01 pm

It's hard to keep a good villain dead. Image
A big THANKS! to Giant Space Hamster & Chimpman for the cookies! (Dark Side be damned!) :D

My D&D 5th edition Dakan Mar Campaign setting Conspectus and Campaign Rules here at The Piazza Forums, a Fool's Errand WIP.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Dread Delgath wrote:It's hard to keep a good villain dead. Image
It is hard to keep a good villain undead, if you have someone like Artix around.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:19 am

That video was pretty damn cool! Yeah Kyuss would have a tough time.

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:31 am

Dread Delgath
Storm Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:38 am

Edgy art, Mortellan! Image

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Groan! :lol:

Next, you will be giving us a married pair of Star Wandering clerics called Celeste and Ian! :roll: ;)
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 am

Good one Big Mac, speaking of Celestian....

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/wogcomic/ ... ip191a.htm

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 pm

mortellan wrote:Good one Big Mac, speaking of Celestian....

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/wogcomic/ ... ip191a.htm
I remember those guys from ages back.

Nice use of the never-actually-properly-mentioned spaceship from the front of SJR6 Greyspace. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the "evil Celestian" on the Millenium Falcon Millenial Dunfalcon wearing the same outfit as Khan wore in Star Trek II? You had him in Gods in Spaaace episode 1. Was he an evil Celestian back then?

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:50 am

Wellllll...the introductions from the Dunfalcon haven't been done yet, but yeah that is the same dude from episode 1. I am now doing a forced storyline-timeline loop on my own comic because back then I never thought Gods in Space would keep going like it has. Whether he is an evil celestian, well you will find out eventually. ;)

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 am

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:44 pm

mortellan wrote:Wellllll...the introductions from the Dunfalcon haven't been done yet, but yeah that is the same dude from episode 1. I am now doing a forced storyline-timeline loop on my own comic because back then I never thought Gods in Space would keep going like it has. Whether he is an evil celestian, well you will find out eventually. ;)
Hmm. I'm just hoping that Charlton Heston doesn't turn up and reveal that Oerth is going to blasted by some sort of global war and then taken over by grommam and hadozee! :lol: ;)

PS: Congratulations Maldin! May your website be sucessful for at least another ten years. (I'm looking forward to some cut out ships that match that ship on the front of SJR6 Greyspace. ;) )

EDIT: Hmm. Nice artwork. Who are these two women holding the codex?

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:45 am

Maldin
Gnoll

Post by Maldin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:37 am

Big Mac wrote:PS: Congratulations Maldin! May your website be sucessful for at least another ten years. (I'm looking forward to some cut out ships that match that ship on the front of SJR6 Greyspace. ;) )

Thanks Big Mac!!
Personally, I've always hated that Baxa cover. If you ever saw the preview pic of SJR6, the working artwork was NOT Baxa, and the hawkship looked WAY cooler! Perhaps I'll try to do a model of THAT ship. ;-)
By the way, there are other ship models in various stages of completion. Real Life keeps getting in the way, though.

The chick on the right is my girlfriend. The chick on the left is her former roommate, who also rented a room from me for a year while the GF lived and worked in another city. :shock: All three of us are depicted wearing our Halloween costumes from 2 years ago. You should see the original photos that mort was using to work off of. :D Mort really outdid himself! It is a fantastic piece of artwork. We love it!

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 am

It's not hard to do art for Maldin, he is practically a cartoon character already. :lol: Anyhoo onto new stuff:

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/wogcomic/ ... ip194a.htm
Last edited by mortellan on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dread Delgath
Storm Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:43 am

mortellan wrote:It's not hard to do art for Maldin, he is practically a cartoon character already. :lol: Anyhoo onto new stuff:

http://www.canonfire.com/cfhtml/modules ... le&sid=922
Canonfire article or cartoon? The article is good reading, but I was hoping for a cartoon! Image ;)

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:29 am

yargh! thats what i get for multitasking. :x

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/wogcomic/ ... ip194a.htm

Dread Delgath
Storm Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 am

LOL! Only 3 more nipples than I have! Image

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Maldin wrote:
Big Mac wrote:PS: Congratulations Maldin! May your website be sucessful for at least another ten years. (I'm looking forward to some cut out ships that match that ship on the front of SJR6 Greyspace. ;) )

Thanks Big Mac!!
Personally, I've always hated that Baxa cover. If you ever saw the preview pic of SJR6, the working artwork was NOT Baxa, and the hawkship looked WAY cooler! Perhaps I'll try to do a model of THAT ship. ;-)
By the way, there are other ship models in various stages of completion. Real Life keeps getting in the way, though.
I've never seen that. If you have a copy of the preview artwork it would be great to see it posted in the SJ forum.
Maldin wrote:The chick on the right is my girlfriend. The chick on the left is her former roommate, who also rented a room from me for a year while the GF lived and worked in another city. :shock: All three of us are depicted wearing our Halloween costumes from 2 years ago. You should see the original photos that mort was using to work off of. :D Mort really outdid himself! It is a fantastic piece of artwork. We love it!
Hmm. And were you all actually in that pose in the real photo? :D
mortellan wrote:It's not hard to do art for Maldin, he is practically a cartoon character already. :lol:
:D Oops. I'm derailing your thread with all these Maldin related comments. :oops:

Maldin
Gnoll

Post by Maldin » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Big Mac wrote:I've never seen that. If you have a copy of the preview artwork it would be great to see it posted in the SJ forum.
Hey! Was just doing that when I thought that I should check in on this thread before posting it! Already dug up the artwork, photographed, and edited it. ;-) See you over there in few minutes!
Big Mac wrote:Hmm. And were you all actually in that pose in the real photo? :D
There were several photos, a couple pretty... umm... interesting. ;-) One of them is titled "My girls... being naughty" :shock:
mortellan wrote:It's not hard to do art for Maldin, he is practically a cartoon character already. :lol:
ROFL!! I guess I've been described in worse ways. ;)
To borrow a line from Who Framed Roger Rabbit... "He's a 'toon!!" :o

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Loads of edition-independent Greyhawk... magic, maps, mysteries, mechanics, and more! **Celebrating 10 years!**

mortellan
Troll

Post by mortellan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Talking about Maldin, his site or Spelljammer on the WoG thread is not ever off-topic. I plunder all three for ideas frequently. ;)

Return to “Greyhawk”