Other Greyhawk Websites (& Free Downloads)

Gary Gygax's original D&D world, where Dungeons & Dragons came to life in the greatest show on Oerth!
The Book-House: Find Greyhawk products.

Moderators: Cthulhudrew, OldDawg

Other Greyhawk Websites (& Free Downloads)

Postby Big Mac » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

GREYHAWK:

FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES:

FREE GREYHAWK DOWNLOADS:

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 28 Mar 2013): Links from posts by Mr Dark and Havard added to appropriate sections and The Great Library of Greyhawk added to main section.
Last edited by Big Mac on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 21 times in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Other Greyhawk Websites (& Free Downloads)

Postby Big Mac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Ripvanwormer mentioned this website in the "Gordhawk" vs Greyhawk thread:

• Gord's Greyhawk - A website, by Chris Siren, with detailed information about how information in Gary Gygax's Gord novels fits in with the Greyhawk Campaign Setting.
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm

I found an adventure set in the City of Greyhawk hidden in a Web Enhancement called Luck of the Draw.

Luck of the Draw Web Enhancement - A Three-Dragon Ante Web Enhancement containing an adventure set in the City of Greyhawk called A Quiet Night of Cards
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I just got told about the connection between Dungeonland and The Land Beyond the Magic Mirror and Greyhawk.

It has been retconned into the setting as a demiplane of Greyhawk reached by portals from Castle Greyhawk. See the Land Beyond the Magic Mirror article on The Great Library of Greyhawk for more details.

L1 The Secret Of Bone Hill has also been added to the Downloads section.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:20 am

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Oerth Journal link updated after getting assistance in this "Oerth Journal has gone down" thread.

(You can discuss Oerth Journal, in general, in this: It's Official the Oerth Journal is back thread, or start a new thread for something specific.)
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Mr Dark » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I have just started a blog on my C&C Greyhawk game that can be found at: http://oldecityherald.blogspot.com. This will be where I chronicle my campaign and share my changes and tweaks to the world and other things I have created for it.
Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!
Mr Dark
Orc

Postby Havard » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Please add The Greyhawk Blackmoor Forum at the Comeback Inn to the list :)

-Havard

The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Postby Big Mac » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Links from posts by Mr Dark and Havard added to appropriate sections and The Great Library of Greyhawk added to main section.

I'm not sure how I managed to miss The Great Library of Greyhawk :oops: but we have a thread about it, called The Great Library of Greyhawk (a canon wiki) if you want to talk about it.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby grodog » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:53 am

I've gone through and updated most of the links on my Greyhawk Links page @ http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/gh_links.html in case you want to update any of the old links, add new ones, etc.

Allan.
grodog
Goblin

Return to Greyhawk