[Critical Role][Tal'Dorei] Anyone reading the Critical Role comics?

Discuss Tal'dorei, Wildermount and other lands in Matthew Mercer's Exandria world, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[Critical Role][Tal'Dorei] Anyone reading the Critical Role comics?

Post by Havard »

Matt Colville is writing this comic book series published on Kindle by Dark Horse. Anyone reading it? What else can be learned about Matt Mercer's Campaign World of Tal'Dorei from the comics?

link:
https://www.amazon.com/Critical-Role-Vo ... 075SKF5G3/

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Critical Role][Tal'Dorei] Anyone reading the Critical Role comics?

Post by Big Mac »

Havard wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:44 pm
Matt Colville is writing this comic book series published on Kindle by Dark Horse. Anyone reading it? What else can be learned about Matt Mercer's Campaign World of Tal'Dorei from the comics?
I've not watched the Vox Machina shows. To be honest, I wouldn't know where to start.

Are these comics supposed to be prequels? Would you suggest that people read these before watching the first Critical Role Vox Machina series? Or is this something people should only watch after watching all of the Vox Machina episodes?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Critical Role”