[video] New Subclasses in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount!

Discuss Tal'dorei, Wildermount and other lands in Matthew Mercer's Exandria world, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[video] New Subclasses in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount!

Post by Big Mac »

Nerd Immersion has a new video out, called New Subclasses in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount!:
Nerd Immersion wrote:More Wildemount! This time I'm covering the 3 new subclasses released in it, the Echo Knight Fighter, Chronurgy Wizard and Graviturgy Wizard. They're all unique and powerful, but I think Echo Knight is by far my favorite. It's also the first time in a long time I'm interested in playing a Fighter. What are your thoughts?

Echo Knight: 00:27
Chronurgist Wizard 5:10
Graviturgist Wizard 10:39
What do you think of the new subclasses?

Do you prefer the Echo Knight or the Wizard options? Would you use these in other campaign settings?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [video] New Subclasses in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount!

Post by Tim Baker »

Another good find!

The Echo Knight sounds like a lot of fun. I don't often want to play martial classes, but the concept seems like it would provide a ton of flavor and possibly even influence the direction of the campaign (due to the presence of timey-wimey strangeness).

All three of them seem like they'd make good super-heroes – even the low-level abilities would feel right at home among the X-Men, for example. That's not a bad thing in my mind, but I recognize that I like my D&D to fall on the more superheroic side of the spectrum.

Return to “Critical Role”