[music] From The Anvil To Victory by Nicolas Bolduc

"For in ages past, beyond memory and word, in the first blush of the world, Dragons terrible and great made war on this world of Krynn."
The Book-House: Find Dragonlance products.

Moderators: maddog, Dragonhelm

[music] From The Anvil To Victory by Nicolas Bolduc

Postby Big Mac » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm catching up on several years worth of Dragonlance Canticle and just got to Dragonlance Canticle Episode 47: Modernising Dragonlance.

The episode finished with a really awesome piece of music, by Nicolas Bolduc, called "From The Anvil to Victory". I can't praise this music highly enough. :cool:

According to the Canticle staff, Nicolas's music represents Theros Ironfield hammering out the Dragonlances.

I've just spent the journey to work and the journey home, trying to get my iPod to get to the correct part of Canticle 47 (a few seconds after 1 hour and 24 minutes in), but you can actually listen to "From The Anvil to Victory" on Nicolas Bolduc's Soundcloud website.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [music] From The Anvil To Victory by Nicolas Bolduc

Postby Big Mac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:36 am

Big Mac wrote:I've just spent the journey to work and the journey home, trying to get my iPod to get to the correct part of Canticle 47 (a few seconds after 1 hour and 24 minutes in), but you can actually listen to "From The Anvil to Victory" on Nicolas Bolduc's Soundcloud website.

Nicolas Bolduc has updated this music and put it on his Soundcloud website!

The new version has been renamed "Heart Of The Factory".

It's even better than the original.

I wonder if Dragonlance Canticle know about this improved version.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [music] From The Anvil To Victory by Nicolas Bolduc

Postby Dragonhelm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Wasn't aware of the new version.
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.
Dragonhelm
Aurak

Return to Dragonlance