Ghostwalk in Dragonlance?

"For in ages past, beyond memory and word, in the first blush of the world, Dragons terrible and great made war on this world of Krynn."
The Book-House: Find Dragonlance products.

Moderators: maddog, Dragonhelm

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Ghostwalk in Dragonlance?

Post by Dragonhelm » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:06 am

So where would be a good place to put the city of Manifest in Dragonlance?

I figure the ghosts of Manifest are hanging around after the War of Souls.
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Ghostwalk in Dragonlance?

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 am

Dragonhelm wrote:So where would be a good place to put the city of Manifest in Dragonlance?
I posted a topic called [Ghostwalk] Using Manifest within Dragonlance back in 2009. There might be some suggestions you like over there.
Dragonhelm wrote:I figure the ghosts of Manifest are hanging around after the War of Souls.
I didn't think about time periods. I was thinking of turning Manifest into Istar or taking the map of the Ghostwalk setting and putting it in the islands in Otherlands.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Post by Dragonhelm » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 am

Big Mac wrote:
Dragonhelm wrote:So where would be a good place to put the city of Manifest in Dragonlance?
I posted a topic called [Ghostwalk] Using Manifest within Dragonlance back in 2009. There might be some suggestions you like over there.
I thought that thread existed. I looked all over for it and couldn't find it.

Thanks!
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:35 am

Dragonhelm wrote:I thought that thread existed. I looked all over for it and couldn't find it.
The search index for The Piazza had to be deleted (when it was found that we had outgrown the V4 server). It's going to be rebuilt after we complete the move to the V5 server. In the meantime, you are better off searching on Google and adding "thepiazza.org.uk" to find things. (I'm going to be super happy when we get the search index back, as Google search doesn't quite work the same way, and my Piazza search tricks don't work there.)

Anyhoo, back to the topic, did the War of Souls change the way that death worked on Krynn?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Dragonlance”