Other Dragonlance Websites

"For in ages past, beyond memory and word, in the first blush of the world, Dragons terrible and great made war on this world of Krynn."
The Book-House: Find Dragonlance products.

Moderators: maddog, Dragonhelm

Ashtagon
Hierarch

Other Dragonlance Websites

Post by Ashtagon » Sun May 25, 2008 9:49 am

DRAGONLANCE: FREE DRAGONLANCE DOWNLOADS:
  • DLR1 - Otherlands - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D accessory (detailing the lands of Chorane, Selasia and Watermere) - TSR 9278 (4.3 mb ZIP of PDF) (via the Wayback Machine)
  • DLA1 - Dragon Dawn - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D adventure (set in the continent of Taladas and the Astral Plane) - TSR 9275 (3.72 mb ZIP of PDF) (via the Wayback Machine)
  • Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 - Free TSR solo roleplaying adventure (set in Mount Nevermind) - TSR 8421 (8.4 mb ZIP of PDF) (via the Wayback Machine)
FREE DRAGONLANCE WEB ENHANCEMENTS:
  • Age of Mortals Art Gallery - Web Enhancement for Age of Mortals - all of the artwork from Age of Mortals in one place (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Artifacts of Winter - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Dragons of Winter - three artifacts: Dragon Orb, Shield of Huma and Sword of Huma (908k PDF)
  • Bestiary of Krynn - Errata - A six page errata PDF for the original version of Bestiary of Krynn (54k PDF).
  • Bestiary of Krynn - Web Preview - 6 Web Previews for Bestiary of Krynn - "Draconian, Noble and Draconian, Venom" (good draconians created from evil dragon eggs) (273k PDF), "Forestmaster" (a template added to magical beasts and awakened animals) (293k PDF), "Whisper Spider" (a magical beast) (326k PDF), "Child of the Sea" (a template added to non-aquatic humaniod creatues) (280k PDF), "Ankholian Undead" (a template added to corporal undead creatures) (274k PDF), "Daemon Warrior" (extraplanar undead) (287k PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Draconian Feats for the Holidays - Web Enhancement for Jamie Chambers's article in Dragon Magazine Issue #315 - eleven new draconian feats (Acidic Blood, Draconic Metabolism, Enhanced Saliva, Draconian Flight, Greater Draconian Flight, Greater Enhanced Saliva, Hardened Flesh, Improved Acidic Blood, Improved Gallop, Improved Glide and Improved Hardened Flesh) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Dragonlance Campaign Setting - Web Preview - 2 Web Previews for Dragonlance Campaign Setting - Knight of the Crown (a prestige class for Solamnic Knights), Draconian, Baaz (a creature formed from stolen dragon eggs)
  • Dragonlance Campaign Setting Art Gallery - Web Enhancement for Dragonlance Campaign Setting - all of the artwork from Dragonlance Campaign Setting in one place.
  • Dragonlance Poster Map - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Dragonlance Campaign Setting - a map of the continent of Ansalon (8.17Mb ZIP of 8 JPGs).
  • Elven Windriders - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Races of Ansalon - a knighthood of elven griffon riders and a prestige class called the Elven Skylord (315k PDF).
  • Ergothian Cavalier - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Knightly Orders of Ansalon - a prestige class for mounted knights in the Ergoth region of Ansalon (576k PDF).
  • Holy Orders of the Stars - Web Preview - 1 Web Preview for Holy Orders of the Stars - "Prestige Class - Plague Knight of Morgion" (a prestige class for worshipers of Morgion) (240k PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Key of Destiny - Errata - A fifteen page errata PDF for Key of Destiny, including an epilogue with new information (Shadows of the Future, Things to Come, Personalizing the Campaign, Personalizing a Test of High Sorcery, Personalizing Knightly Quest, Divine Lock (a new spell), The Forlorn Kender (undead kender), Fearbringer (an undead Afflicted Kender)) (292k PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Key of Destiny - Web Preview -Web Preview for Key of Destiny - The first chapter of the adventure. (3.5Mb PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Knights of the Divine Hammer - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Knightly Orders of Ansalon - a prestige class for knights dedicated to the Kingpriest of Istar (3.6 MB PDF).
  • Legends of the Twins - Web Preview - 4 Web Previews for Legends of the Twins - "Knight of the Divine Hammer" (prestige class for Istarian worshipers of Paladin) (221k PDF), "New Spell & Magical Items" (Frozen Moment, a time altering spell, Iron Nail, a magical item and Globe of Present Time Passing, a major artifact) (72k PDF), "Alternate Timeline: Kingpriest Ascendant" (an alternative Krynn where the cataclysm does not happen and the Kingpriest becomes a god) (256k PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Minor Dragon Overlords of the Fifth Age - Web Enhancement - Web Enhancement for Dragonlance Campaign Setting - history of five minor dragon overlords (1Mb ZIP of PDF).
  • New Map Pouch - Web Preview - Web Preview for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch - two maps: Haven (Lordcity of Abanasinia) and Dargaard Keep (Lord Soth's stronghold) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Platinum Dragon - Desktop Wallpaper - Artwork from the Holy Orders of the Stars sourcebook (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Price of Courage - Web Preview - Web Preview for Price of Courage - The first chapter of the adventure. (1.6Mb PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Queen of Darkness - Desktop Wallpaper - Artwork from the War of the Lance sourcebook (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Spectre of Sorrows - Web Preview - Web Preview for Spectre of Sorrows - The first chapter of the adventure. (1.3Mb PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Age of Mortals - Web Preview - Web Preview for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Age of Mortals - a map of the Lake of Death (formerly the elven city Qualinost) (low res JPG or 1.7Mb PDF) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Legends - Web Preview - 2 Web Previews for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Legends - maps of Xak Tsaroth - (The Serpentine City) (298 k JPG) and The Glitterpalace (179 k JPG) (via the Wayback Machine).
  • Towers of High Sorcery - Web Preview (via the Wayback Machine)
  • War of the Lance - Web Preview (via the Wayback Machine)
  • Yaggol - Web Preview
(via the Wayback Machine)

FREE DRAGONLANCE FAN DOWNLOADS: LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 12 Dec 2012): Dead links replaced with archived copies from Wayback Machine.
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!

McDeath
Hobgoblin

Re: Other Dragonlance Websites

Post by McDeath » Tue May 27, 2008 5:41 am

Cthulhudrew
Green Dragon

Post by Cthulhudrew » Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Several free Electronic Software Downloads at Wizards of the Coast: Previous Edition downloads
Moderator of the Mystara and Greyhawk forums. My moderator voice is gray-green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Would a moderator please move the links from McDeath's post into the top post.

Or better still, here is an updated version with all of the WotC links from the downloads page turned into direct links:

Mod Edit: Information has been moved to the first post as requested.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:12 pm

I may now drink my weak lemon drink! :P
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 am

Ashtagon wrote: Dragonlance Forums.com - Official Dragonlance forum (Currently run by Margaret Weis Productions, this forum is being transferred to Dragonlance Nexus)
The Dragonlance Forums have now transferred from MWP to Dragonlance Nexus. They have kept the same URL, so old bookmarks will still work. But the above description is out of date.

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Big Mac wrote:The Dragonlance Forums have now transferred from MWP to Dragonlance Nexus. They have kept the same URL, so old bookmarks will still work. But the above description is out of date.
Fixed.
The Mod Squad.
---
Hey! I just became a frost giant!
My Moderator voice is in Green.
Moderator of Dragonlance forum.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

maddog wrote:
Big Mac wrote:The Dragonlance Forums have now transferred from MWP to Dragonlance Nexus. They have kept the same URL, so old bookmarks will still work. But the above description is out of date.
Fixed.
The Mod Squad.
Thanks, but you actually changed the wrong link:
Post 1 wrote:DRAGONLANCE:
  • Dragonlance.com - Official Dragonlance website (The Dragonlance Forums have now transferred from MWP to Dragonlance Nexus. They have kept the same URL, so old bookmarks will still work.)
  • The Official Dragonlance Movie Site - Official site of the Dragonlance movie
  • Dragonlance Forums.com - Official Dragonlance forum (Currently run by Margaret Weis Productions, this forum is being transferred to Dragonlance Nexus)
The top one didn't need changing. The third one needed changing. I'm not sure what the original Dragonlance.com description was now. It was probably something like:

The official Dragonlance website (This is run by Margaret Weis Productions but may be taken over by Wizards of the Coast at some point.)

(The description after bookmark 1 needs to move to the Dragonlance Forums.com line.)

Hope that makes sense.

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Whoops! Fixed.
--Ray.
---

Falconer
Troll

Post by Falconer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 am

alt.fan.dragonlance Information Page is my eccentric and outdated collection of Dragonlance information. Still, I think it’s pretty neat (and still the best FAQ around)!
Beggar’s Canyon 90s Star Wars
Old School Trek Star Trek TOS+OSR
Knights & Knaves Alehouse Old School GYGAXIAN games

Hugin
Green Dragon

Post by Hugin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Falconer wrote:alt.fan.dragonlance Information Page is my eccentric and outdated collection of Dragonlance information. Still, I think it’s pretty neat (and still the best FAQ around)!
Looks like a worthy addition to me!

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am

Falconer wrote:alt.fan.dragonlance Information Page is my eccentric and outdated collection of Dragonlance information. Still, I think it’s pretty neat (and still the best FAQ around)!
Aleena liked it as well so who am I not to add it. :)
--Ray.
---

Dreadnaught
Orc

Post by Dreadnaught » Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Hmm...are any of the web enhancements from Margaret Weis Productions still working?

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Post by Dragonhelm » Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Dreadnaught wrote:Hmm...are any of the web enhancements from Margaret Weis Productions still working?
They are all available on the Nexus.
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Dragonhelm wrote:
Dreadnaught wrote:Hmm...are any of the web enhancements from Margaret Weis Productions still working?
They are all available on the Nexus.
A couple of those web enhancements were actually previews. I don't see the one for the yaggol. I think you may have skipped the previews, when you saved the web enhancements.

I know that MWP are not selling the books any more, but I wonder if the previews might be useful to people looking to buy any of these 3e books on the second-hand market.

Dreadnaught
Orc

Post by Dreadnaught » Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Hate to bother but I'm finding reviews on the Nexus but none of the web enhancements.

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Post by Dragonhelm » Tue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Dreadnaught wrote:Hate to bother but I'm finding reviews on the Nexus but none of the web enhancements.
Anything in particular you're looking for?
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Dreadnaught
Orc

Post by Dreadnaught » Thu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Pretty much all the web enchancements, particularly the first chapters of Key Of Destiny and Spectre Of Sorrows.

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Post by Dragonhelm » Mon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Dreadnaught wrote:Pretty much all the web enchancements, particularly the first chapters of Key Of Destiny and Spectre Of Sorrows.
Sorry for the delay in answering. Been a wee bit busy of late.

I don't know that we kept any of the previews of the books. They would be previews of materials that already exist. However, there are a few other things I can think of that were on the MWP DL.com site:

Ergothian Cavaliers

Citadel Guardian

Spiritualism Domain

I don't remember if we put the Age of Mortals art gallery as individual pieces or as the gallery still.

I don't think there was a lot of actual bonus gaming materials. I had gone through everything on DL.com to make certain it was archived, but I never set up a special section just for it.
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Dragonhelm wrote:
Dreadnaught wrote:Pretty much all the web enchancements, particularly the first chapters of Key Of Destiny and Spectre Of Sorrows.
Sorry for the delay in answering. Been a wee bit busy of late.

I don't know that we kept any of the previews of the books. They would be previews of materials that already exist. However, there are a few other things I can think of that were on the MWP DL.com site:

Ergothian Cavaliers

Citadel Guardian

Spiritualism Domain

I don't remember if we put the Age of Mortals art gallery as individual pieces or as the gallery still.

I don't think there was a lot of actual bonus gaming materials. I had gone through everything on DL.com to make certain it was archived, but I never set up a special section just for it.
There was at least one page with rules on it that were not related to an actual product. There was also an errata document that included something missing from one of the books.

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

This thread has been reported due to the many dead links. Mostly they are from www.dragonlance.com which doesn't seem to exist anymore. I will take a look this weekend.
--Ray.
---

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Wayback Machine Links

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm

DRAGONLANCE:
Dragonlance.com - Official Dragonlance website

Moon tracker for Dragonlance - Freeware program that tracks the positions of Krynns three moons of magic: Solinari, Lunitari & Nuitari

The Kencyclopedia - Generators - Automated web pages to calculate stats & information, including: Ansalon Distance Calculator, Dragonlance Town Generator, KC Creature Creator, B.O.IN.G (Big Online INvention Generator) for Knomish Inventions, Random Kender Names, Random Pouch Picks & AD&D Thieving Skill Generator

FREE DRAGONLANCE DOWNLOADS:
DLR1 - Otherlands - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D accessory (detailing the lands of Chorane, Selasia and Watermere) - TSR 9278 (4.3 mb ZIP of PDF)

DLA1 - Dragon Dawn - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D adventure (set in the continent of Taladas and the Astral Plane) - TSR 9275 (3.72 mb ZIP of PDF)

Gnomes - 100, Dragons - 0 - Free TSR solo roleplaying adventure (set in Mount Nevermind) - TSR 8421 (8.4 mb ZIP of PDF)

FREE DRAGONLANCE WEB ENHANCEMENTS:
Age of Mortals Art Gallery - Web Enhancement for Age of Mortals - all of the artwork from Age of Mortals in one place.

Bestiary of Krynn - Web Preview - 6 Web Previews for Bestiary of Krynn - "Draconian, Noble and Draconian, Venom" (good draconians created from evil dragon eggs) (273k PDF), "Forestmaster" (a template added to magical beasts and awakened animals) (293k PDF), "Whisper Spider" (a magical beast) (326k PDF), "Child of the Sea" (a template added to non-aquatic humaniod creatues) (280k PDF), "Ankholian Undead" (a template added to corporal undead creatures) (274k PDF), "Daemon Warrior" (extraplanar undead) (287k PDF).

Draconian Feats for the Holidays - Web Enhancement for Jamie Chambers's article in Dragon Magazine Issue #315 - eleven new draconian feats (Acidic Blood, Draconic Metabolism, Enhanced Saliva, Draconian Flight, Greater Draconian Flight, Greater Enhanced Saliva, Hardened Flesh, Improved Acidic Blood, Improved Gallop, Improved Glide and Improved Hardened Flesh).

Holy Orders of the Stars - Web Preview - 1 Web Preview for Holy Orders of the Stars - "Prestige Class - Plague Knight of Morgion" (a prestige class for worshipers of Morgion) (240k PDF)

Holy Orders of the Stars - Web Preview - 1 Web Preview for Holy Orders of the Stars - "Prestige Class - Plague Knight of Morgion" (a prestige class for worshipers of Morgion) (240k PDF)

Key of Destiny - Errata - A fifteen page errata PDF for Key of Destiny, including an epilogue with new information (Shadows of the Future, Things to Come, Personalizing the Campaign, Personalizing a Test of High Sorcery, Personalizing Knightly Quest, Divine Lock (a new spell), The Forlorn Kender (undead kender), Fearbringer (an undead Afflicted Kender)) (292k PDF).

Key of Destiny - Web Preview - Web Preview for Key of Destiny - The first chapter of the adventure. (3.5Mb PDF).

Legends of the Twins - Web Preview - 4 Web Previews for Legends of the Twins - "Knight of the Divine Hammer" (prestige class for Istarian worshipers of Paladin) (221k PDF), "New Spell & Magical Items" (Frozen Moment, a time altering spell, Iron Nail, a magical item and Globe of Present Time Passing, a major artifact) (72k PDF), "Alternate Timeline: Kingpriest Ascendant" (an alternative Krynn where the cataclysm does not happen and the Kingpriest becomes a god) (256k PDF).

New Map Pouch - Web Preview - Web Preview for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch - two maps: Haven (Lordcity of Abanasinia) and Dargaard Keep (Lord Soth's stronghold).

Platinum Dragon - Desktop Wallpaper - Artwork from the Holy Orders of the Stars sourcebook.

Price of Courage - Web Preview - Web Preview for Price of Courage - The first chapter of the adventure. (1.6Mb PDF).

Queen of Darkness - Desktop Wallpaper - Artwork from the War of the Lance sourcebook.

Spectre of Sorrows - Web Preview - Web Preview for Spectre of Sorrows - The first chapter of the adventure. (1.3Mb PDF).

Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Age of Mortals - Web Preview - Web Preview for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Age of Mortals - a map of the Lake of Death (formerly the elven city Qualinost) (low res JPG or 1.7Mb PDF).

Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Legends - Web Preview - 2 Web Previews for Tasslehoff's Map Pouch: Legends - maps of Xak Tsaroth - (The Serpentine City) (298 k JPG) and The Glitterpalace (179 k JPG).

Towers of High Sorcery - Web Preview

War of the Lance - Web Preview

Yaggol - Web Preview

maddog
Frost Giant

Post by maddog » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks TAD! LOL! You beat me to it.
--Ray.
---

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 am

maddog wrote:Thanks TAD! LOL! You beat me to it.
--Ray.
I love these forums. Anything I can do to help out.

Giant Space Hamster
Initiate

Post by Giant Space Hamster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 am

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
maddog wrote:Thanks TAD! LOL! You beat me to it.
--Ray.
I love these forums. Anything I can do to help out.
Thanks TAD! :cool:
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Administrator at The Piazza. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Dragonlance”