Morinesti (Darkwatch Elves) racial write-up

"For in ages past, beyond memory and word, in the first blush of the world, Dragons terrible and great made war on this world of Krynn."
The Book-House: Find Dragonlance products.

Moderators: maddog, Dragonhelm

Dragonhelm
Aurak

Morinesti (Darkwatch Elves) racial write-up

Post by Dragonhelm » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 am

Folks, I've recently dusted off an old project that Kendermage and I were working on once upon a time, and have finally finished it. For your perusal, I present the Morinesti (Darkwatch Elves).

And props to Kendermage for such a great idea, one that proved to be inspiring. 8-)
Trampas Whiteman
---DragonHelm--->

Moderator for: Dragonlance. My moderator voice is Dark Red.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Morinesti (Darkwatch Elves) racial write-up

Post by Big Mac » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm

I'll be needing some Acmenesti and Etcnesti elves to put into Krynnspace and these guys are great inspiration. :lol:

Nice work. Please pass on (half of) my thanks to Kendermage.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

rabindranath72
White Dragon

Post by rabindranath72 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 am

A very nice idea! I might use the drow writeup in 1e UA to represent Morinesti elves.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:04 pm

I just found Kendermage's original Darkwatch Elves: The Drow of Dragonlance, in case anyone wants to read the original version.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Dragonlance”