D20 Modern Product List

It's a great new fantasy role-playing game. We pretend we're workers and students in an industrialised and technological society.
The Book-House: Find d20 Modern products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Havard
Dragon Turtle

D20 Modern Product List

Post by Havard » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Last edited by Havard on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Dryhad
Orc

Re: D20 Modern Product List

Post by Dryhad » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:37 am

There's also a second web enhancement for Urban Arcana, which for some reason is not included in the web enhancements index. It features four NPCs that were cut for space.

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:56 am

<snip>
Last edited by Angel Tarragon on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks for the help Dryhad and TAD!

I have included your entries in the Original Post. Saves me alot of work! :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Dryhad
Orc

Post by Dryhad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 am

Since you've noted the Grim Frequencies series you might also like to note a couple of other series of adventures.

Heartless:
1. The Petersen Counterstrike
2. Blood Sugar
3. The Final Feast
4. The Dead of Winter
5. Resolutions

It's not immediately obvious when looking back through the archives, but these are themed to the months in which they were released (Blood Sugar refers to Halloween, The Final Feast to Thanksgiving, etc.)

The Professional:
1. A Friendly Warning
2. Crossing the Line

Stan! wrote a third installment of the Remi Leone series ("The Final Warning") but, much like the last two installments of Grim Frequencies, it was never published.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Fri May 20, 2016 1:02 pm

WotC have taken some of this stuff down (not just moved it to the wizards.archive URL).

The Wayback Machine has not been blocked from archiving the pages (not yet anyway). You can find a lot of the links from these categories:
  • Bullet Points Archive - The modern world. It's a complicated place. This column sets things straight -- not in the real world, perhaps, but in the next best thing: the d20 Modern Roleplaying Game. From guns to gnoll pimps, from fast cars to fist fights, Bullet Points has the answers.
  • Notes from the Bunker Archive - Here in the bunker, we explore some corners of the d20 Modern rules, create rules variants, and offer suggestions based on our experience writing and running games.
  • d20 Modern Adventures Archive - These free adventures will help you if you need something to run tonight. Find an adventure for just about any level or situation you might need.
  • Web Enhancements Archive - Enhance your game sessions with bonus material for the hottest d20 Modern releases of the year! Some enhancements feature "cutting-room floor" sections trimmed from the books for space reasons. Others are exclusives written especially as product enhancements.
  • News Archive - What's the latest news about the d20 Modern and game? Find announcements about licensed projects, short news bites, event information, and interesting insights into what our R&D department is doing now here.
I don't have time to grab all the individual links for the individual articles, but hope that can help any d20 Modern fans grab this content before it is totally gone.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “d20 Modern”