Khinasi and Vos Domain Tracking Maps

Across the ruined empires of Cerilia, the dogs of war are let loose. Somewhere on a muddy battlefield, a common man becomes a hero - and a hero becomes a king.

Moderators: Idabrius, agathokles

Khinasi and Vos Domain Tracking Maps

Postby Jayce » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:43 pm

I’ve been doing some preliminary prep work for an upcoming Birthright game I intend to start running once my Dark Sun campaign wraps up. However, I am running into one problem: I want to set my game in the Khinasi lands detailed in Cities of the Sun, however, neither that boxed set nor Tribes of the Heartless Waste contains a domain tracking map sheet for their respective regions. I’ve always considered this particular sheet to be essential to keep track of the constantly shifting territorial borders in a Birthright campaign. I found an ancient forum post where the designer, Ed Stark, stated it was an oversight, and that it was being worked on, but I have been unable to find it anywhere.

Did the Khinasi (and Vos) domain tracking maps ever materialize? And if not, is there perhaps a fan created alternative for it?

Also, I do not own Havens of the Great Bay, but do intend to buy a copy eventually - does this come with a domain tracking map for the region?
Jayce
Hobgoblin

Re: Khinasi and Vos Domain Tracking Maps

Postby The Dark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:24 am

Jayce wrote:Also, I do not own Havens of the Great Bay, but do intend to buy a copy eventually - does this come with a domain tracking map for the region?

Yes, Havens and Rjurik Highlands both have domain tracking maps. Personally, I've used the poster maps more than the domain tracking maps, using counters on the map to track different characters' holdings.
The Dark
Troll

Return to Birthright