Birthright 3.5e Pbem just starting up

Across the ruined empires of Cerilia, the dogs of war are let loose. Somewhere on a muddy battlefield, a common man becomes a hero - and a hero becomes a king.

Moderator: agathokles

KatherineTael
Kobold

Birthright 3.5e Pbem just starting up

Post by KatherineTael » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi!
I am a fellow Birthright setting lover, and I am part of a 4 person DM Team that runs an online Birthright PBeM at
http://bzorch.ca/aia/welcome/
Our forums are at:
http://bzorch.ca/aia/forums/index.php

We are just starting up a new game called Anarchy in Anuire and still have realms available if anyone is interested in checking it out. :D We use the 3.5e rule set as well as the Brsc from birthright.net (its currently down but we have it up online).

Anyone interested can pm me here.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Birthright 3.5e Pbem just starting up

Post by Big Mac » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 pm

I don't have the time to do PBeM, but good luck with this.

Please pop back to let us know how things are going.

And welcome to The Piazza.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Whatever happened to this one? :)

Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Idabrius
Hill Giant

Post by Idabrius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Dunno, but I'd love to hear about it! I have my own B-right pbem, though it's using a custom setting, and it's always nice to hear about other peoples experiences.

10th Age books on Lulu
10th Age and 2e downloads on the Frothing Mug

Moderator of the Homebrew, Birthright, Planescape, Dark Sun, and the Orc's Revenge boards. My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:56 am

Idabrius wrote:Dunno, but I'd love to hear about it! I have my own B-right pbem, though it's using a custom setting, and it's always nice to hear about other peoples experiences.
Well, their forum is still up and they had a post today, so they must still be going. But it would be nice if they came back to give us some news.

One interesting thing they have done is to host a local copy of the SRD (as well as a local copy of the BRCS from Birthright.net). I'm convinced that hosting a local copy of the SRD (or some other free rules system) is the way to go. People need rulebooks, but online rules help people to look a lot of stuff up at work.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Birthright”