Pell's Google Docs including [Whiteleaf] Class List

Roll your own. Dice, that is...
willpell
Black Dragon

Pell's Google Docs including [Whiteleaf] Class List

Post by willpell » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Here is a Google Doc I created for ease of reference; it shows the number of skill points, and a comparison of BAB, saves, feats, and so forth, for each of the base classes that are (or at least might be) used in Whiteleaf. This information is subject to change.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

House rules:
* Half-elves get +4 skill points at first level and +1 at each subsequent level, just like humans. (They do not get a bonus feat.) Half-Orcs might get the same, or I might give them the feat but not the skills, I haven't decided yet.
* The Half-Dragon Paragon class's first two levels are available to characters who have taken the +1 LA "Draconic" template, rather than only the +3 "Half-Dragon" template. Only the third level of the paragon class requires the full template. (Since level adjustment buyoff is in effect, taking +1 in LA is a trivial speedbump which the "river of XP" quickly renders moot, while +3 is at the absolute extreme of what can ever be completely bought off, taking until level 18 to do so, and the "river" hardly even begins to catch you up with your LA-less compatriots. I may eventually just reduce the Half-Dragon's LA to make it more playable, but for now I'm sticking with RAW until I understand the balance issues.)

EDIT: Here are some more of my Docs that I'm willing to share with other people, in order to make sure that I have easy access to them.

New Vampire Clans - brainstorming for Masquerade or Requiem.
Vampire 27 - the final version.
Last edited by willpell on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

willpell
Black Dragon

Re: [Whiteleaf] Class List

Post by willpell » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:10 pm

While I'm posting resources from my Drive, here's a list of Weapons of Legacy broken down for convenient shopping:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Ah, the main page of my Google Drive doesn't work anymore, not in Internet Explorer, since the upgrade to Windows 10, but apparently a direct link to the docs will still function. I should post more of them.
Last edited by willpell on Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

willpell
Black Dragon

Re: [Whiteleaf] Class List

Post by willpell » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Post is to be deleted.

Return to “Homebrew Worlds”