[Abbabylon] New D&D World Concept for 3E/5E

Roll your own. Dice, that is...
Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

[Abbabylon] New D&D World Concept for 3E/5E

Post by Knightfall » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Inspired by this thread: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=15441

Abbabylon
I've been thinking of coming up with a different sort of fantasy world concept where the primary races aren't the standard races of Dungeons & Dragons (although I might include a few D&D races and/or subraces). Originally, I'd thought about using the various species from the Star Wars RPG (published by WotC) as my starting races for a new setting, but since I don't have any of the Star Wars RPG books, I would have to find a cheap, used copy. (FYI... I did find a used copy of the Revised core book here in Edmonton, but the bookstore is charging the full price for it.)

Recently, I picked up a copy of the core book for the 1st edition of the Babylon 5 campaign setting published by Mongoose Publishing. (I also have a copy of the League of Non-Aligned Words sourcebook.) Since it is designed to work in conjunction with the D&D 3E core books, it shouldn't be difficult to modify the races for a fantasy world. The races don't include level adjustment, but i should be able to figure out appropriate LAs for each race. Since I'm also going to try make this world co-compatible with 5E, I'll have to come up with converted stats for the various B5 races.

Here are the main races for this new world. The backgrounds for each race will be influenced from the B5 RPG, but I'll likely put my own slant on each race to excise the heavy scifi aspects of Babylon 5.

Standard B5 Races
Brakiri
Centauri
Drazi
Human (as per the PHB)
Minbari
Narn

Other B5 Races
Abbai (B5 RPG, p. 169)
Dilgar (p. 208)
Gaim (p. 170)
Markab (p. 171)
Pak'ma'ra (p. 171)
Vree (p. 172)

The main B5 book doesn't have racial traits for the Vorlons, which isn't surprising. The Vorlons will be an NPC race, as they will be too powerful to allow for vorlon PCs without a really high Level Adjustment.

Of the standard D&D races, I might choose to include the Dragonborn and Tiefling (as designed for 5E). I going to try to avoid adding in tons of standard D&D races, regardless. No standard elves, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, half-elves/half-orcs, etc. The more bizarre D&D 3E races will likely have a place on the World of Abbabylon, but I don't have any races in mind, yet. At the very least, the race HAS TO HAVE racial traits in an official D&D sourcebook (but not from a DRAGON Magazine).

I am tempted to go beyond the B5 RPG to find other OGL scifi races to add into the mix. The Star Wars races could exist on the world as fringe races. However, I'm more likely to add the unique alien races from the Fading Suns d20 system or even Dragonstar's Galactic Races (plus the Mythic Races d20 soucebook also created by Fantasy Flight Games). None of these ideas are written in stone.

The world will be magical, but it will likely include Renaissance-based weaponry to allow for the inclusion of firearm options from the B5 books. The world will not be Steampunk-based, however. (i already have a homebrewed setting for that.)

The classes for the setting will be based on the D&D 3E and 5E Player's Handbooks. I haven't looked at the B5 classes yet, so I'm not sure which of them would work best in a fantasy setting, if at all. The rules for telepathy will come from the Expanded Psionics Handbook, not the B5 RPG.

There isn't a map for this world, yet. I'll likely use the Fractal Terrains program to create one for it or come up with something in Hexographer.
Last edited by Knightfall on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Re: Abbabylon: New D&D World Concept [3E/5E]

Post by Knightfall » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 am

Hmm, maybe the Star Frontiers races too?
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 am

What about a few Traveller races? I think the Aslan and the Vargr are the most interesting...the Virushi would be interesting as armadillotaur folk.
Social Media & Extended Signature

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

Krimson
The Melnibonéan

Post by Krimson » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:36 am

Knightfall wrote:Hmm, maybe the Star Frontiers races too?
It's been done. :D

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:11 am

Krimson wrote:
Knightfall wrote:Hmm, maybe the Star Frontiers races too?
It's been done. :D
Cool. Thanks for that.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:13 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:What about a few Traveller races? I think the Aslan and the Vargr are the most interesting...the Virushi would be interesting as armadillotaur folk.
I'm more concerned about using races that already have d20 conversions. I know there was a d20 version of Traveller, but I don't have access to that. Plus, I don't want to overload the world with races from tons of other non-D&D settings.

Adding some of the races from Star Frontiers is easier because they already exist in the d20 Future sourcebook.
Last edited by Knightfall on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Official D&D Races (Part One)
Player's Handbook [3E/5E]
Human

Races of Destiny
Aasimar
Illumian
Tiefling

Races of Stone
Goliath [Glur]

Races of the Wild
Centaur [Cheith]
Killoren
Raptoran [Ithensae]

Monster Manual [3E]
Gargoyle [Zel'rant]
Hobgoblin [Krangor]
Minotaur [Uex]

Monster Manual III [3E]
Armand
Changeling [Ixxyhm]
Dracotaur [Vlica]
Goatfolk [Klohae]
Harssaf
Quaraphon
Witchknife [Athame]
Last edited by Knightfall on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:08 am

Also, how is this setting going to deal with Psionics? The Babylon 5 way of doing it is very different from 3E...and converting thaat to 5E could be a freaking headache.

Pathfinder 2E
Product Catalog

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:Also, how is this setting going to deal with Psionics? The Babylon 5 way of doing it is very different from 3E...and converting thaat to 5E could be a freaking headache.
It will use the D&D v.3.5 rules for Psionics. Telepaths will have a strong influence, but it will be through the Psion (telepath).
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 am

Knightfall wrote:
Angel Tarragon wrote:Also, how is this setting going to deal with Psionics? The Babylon 5 way of doing it is very different from 3E...and converting thaat to 5E could be a freaking headache.
It will use the D&D v.3.5 rules for Psionics. Telepaths will have a strong influence, but it will be through the Psion (telepath).
Isn't 5E psionics (though still very early in development) very different from 3E psionics? How do you plan to adjudicate that?

Pathfinder 2E
Product Catalog

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Wow, I am a huge fan of Babylon 5, but I would never have guessed from the thread title that this would have anything to do with that show. I just passed through by accident.

I see you mention the Vorlons as an NPC race. I assume the same will apply to the Shadows and other Elder Races?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Knightfall wrote:
Isn't 5E psionics (though still very early in development) very different from 3E psionics? How do you plan to adjudicate that?
No idea at this point. Figuring out how the setting works for 5E will be secondary, regardless.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Havard wrote:Wow, I am a huge fan of Babylon 5, but I would never have guessed from the thread title that this would have anything to do with that show. I just passed through by accident.

I see you mention the Vorlons as an NPC race. I assume the same will apply to the Shadows and other Elder Races?

-Havard
More than likely, if I include them at all. The setting isn't meant to replicate Babylon 5 on a fantasy world. It's using the B5 races as the core races for a fantasy world. I've already decided to include other nonstandard D&D races for the world, as well as the Star Frontiers species from d20 Future.

The B5 RPG doesn't have very much on the Vorlons and it doesn't touch on the Shadows at all. (I know that Mongoose created a Vorlons and Shadows sourcebook, which I might try to find.) The 1E core book details B5 during the first season of the show. I admit that I haven't read it in detail, but I don't think is goes into details about the other Elder Races at all. I could be wrong.

Perhaps for this world, I'll simply use D&D angels as the Vorlons and use fiends as the Shadows. I don't know yet.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Official D&D Races (Part Two)
Expanded Psionics Handbook
Dromite
Xeph

Frostburn
Uldra

Sandstorm
Asherati
Bhuka
Crucian

Savage Species
Half-Ogre [Elirid'o]
Loxo

Stormwrack
Darfellan
Hadozee

I also updated the first list of official D&D races to include the "Races of" sourcebooks.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 am

d20 Modern/Future Species
I've decided that I'm only going pick a few of the alien species from d20 Future to use as races for this world. A few of them are just to overtly alien for what I want Abbabylon to be as a setting. There is a mix of Star*Drive and Star Frontiers species. The Level Adjustments for the species might need to be adjusted for a D&D game; I'm not sure how balanced the species are in comparison to standard D&D races.

The Races
Sesheyan
Vrusk
Weren

I might add more d20 modern-based species from unofficial sources at some point, but for now this list is complete.
Last edited by Knightfall on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:53 am

The last list of races will be strongly influence by Dragonstar and Fading Suns, as well as a few personal choices from other d20 system sourcebooks (e.g. L&L Mythic Races, Bastards & Boodlines, etc.). I'm going to try to curb my natural instinct to add tons of races. I'm hoping to keep the list under 15, but it's more likely I'll barely be able to keep it under 20. :roll:
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races (cont.)

Post by Knightfall » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:09 pm

d20 System/OGL Races
I foresee this list being in flux for a while. What I've posted here are my initial choices to add to the world.

Races of Renown: Bastards & Bloodlines
Grendle (human/troll only) [Uethid'o]

Dragonstar: Galactic Races
Ith-Kon
Pershala

Fading Suns: Orphaned Races (maybe)
Ascorbite
Hironem

Legends & Lairs: Mythic Races
Artathi
Coivald
Ooloi
Pevishan
Risen Demon [Xraukar]

The Tome of Horrors: Revised
Giant, Wood [Clenbyr]
Nilbog
Stormwarden [Vittex]
Tsathar

The Tome of Horrors II
Aberrant [Aottogh]
Ogren [Krangelir]
Ryven

The Tome of Horrors III
Arach [Qabla]
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:46 am

Knightfall wrote:Originally, I'd thought about using the various species from the Star Wars RPG (published by WotC) as my starting races for a new setting, but since I don't have any of the Star Wars RPG books, I would have to find a cheap, used copy. (FYI... I did find a used copy of the Revised core book here in Edmonton, but the bookstore is charging the full price for it.)
If you are after the background, rather than the RPG rules, perhaps you could look at some of the Wookipedia articles for races.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Post by Knightfall » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 am

Big Mac wrote:
Knightfall wrote:Originally, I'd thought about using the various species from the Star Wars RPG (published by WotC) as my starting races for a new setting, but since I don't have any of the Star Wars RPG books, I would have to find a cheap, used copy. (FYI... I did find a used copy of the Revised core book here in Edmonton, but the bookstore is charging the full price for it.)
If you are after the background, rather than the RPG rules, perhaps you could look at some of the Wookipedia articles for races.
Mainly I want the racial traits.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Races of Abbabylon [Compiled List]

Post by Knightfall » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:48 pm

COMPILED LIST OF RACES

Common Races
[b]Race[/b]|[b]Favored Class[/b]|[b]Level Adj.[/b]|[b]Minimum ECL[/b]|[b]Alignment Tendencies[/b] Bhuka|Druidic Avenger/Rogue #|+0|1|Usually lawful good Centauri|Rogue|+0|1|Usually lawful (any) Coivald|Cleric|+0|1|Usually good; often chaotic Darfellan|Barbarian|+0|1|Often chaotic neutral Drazi|Fighter|+2|3|Usually chaotic (any) Dromite|Wilder|+1|2|Usually neutral Glur [Goliath]|Barbarian|+1|2|Often chaotic (any) Hadozee|Rogue|+0|1|Often neutral Human|Any|+0|1|Any Klohae [Goatfolk]|Barbarian|+1|4|Usually neutral Krangor [Hobgoblin]|Fighter|+1| 2|Usually lawful; often evil Minbari|Varies by caste|+1|2|Usually lawful neutral Narn|Fighter/Scout #|+1|2|Usually chaotic; often good Pevishan|Psion/Sorcerer #|+2|3|Varies by birth school Ryven|Rogue|+2|5|Usually neutral; often evil
Uncommon Races
[b]Race[/b]|[b]Favored Class[/b]|[b]Level Adj.[/b]|[b]Minimum ECL[/b]|[b]Alignment Tendencies[/b] Abbai|Wizard|+0 or 1|1 or 2|Usually lawful; often good Aasimar|Knight|+1|2|Usually good (any) Armand|Monk|+3|8|Usually lawful neutral Artathi|Varies by subrace|+0|1|Usually lawful (any) Asherati|Rogue|+0|1|Usually chaotic good Brakiri|Rogue|+1|2|Usually neutral Crucian|Barbarian/Druidic Avenger #|+2|5|Usually lawful neutral Dilgar|Marshal|+0|1|Usually evil; often neutral Ixxyhm [Changeling]|Rogue|+0|1|Usually neutral Markab|Knight|+0|1|Usually lawful; often neutral Nilbog|Rogue|+4|5|Usually neutral; often evil Pershala|Swashbuckler|+0|1|Usually chaotic Tiefling|Rogue|=1|2|Usually evil (any) Tsathar|Cleric|+4|6|Always chaotic; usually neutral Weren|Fighter|+1|2|Usually neutral good
Rare Races
[b]Race[/b]|[b]Favored Class[/b]|[b]Level Adj.[/b]|[b]Minimum ECL[/b]|[b]Alignment Tendencies[/b] Athame [Witchknife]|Rogue|+3|12|Usually neutral Cheith [Centaur]|Scout|+2|6|Usually neutral good Clenbyr [Wood Giant]|Scout|+4|11|Usually chaotic good Elirid'o [Half-Ogre]|Barbarian|+1|2|Usually chaotic (any) Illumian|Any|+1|2|Usually lawful (any) Ithensae [Raptoran]|Cleric|+1|2|Usually chaotic good Killoren|Druidic Avenger|+1|2|Usually neutral Loxo|Scout|+2|7|Usually neutral Pak'ma'ra|Rogue|+0|1|Always chaotic; often neutral Sesheyan|Barbarian|+0|1|Usually neutral Uldra|Druidic Avenger|+1|2|Usually chaotic neutral Vittex [Stormwarden]|Druidic Avenger|+2|5|Usually neutral evil Vlica [Dracotaur]|Wizard (Evoker)|+3|6|Usually neutral evil Vrusk|Cloistered Cleric/Noble #|+0|1|Usually lawful (any) Xeph|Rogue/Psion #|+0|n/a|Usually neutral
Very Rare Races
[b]Race[/b]|[b]Favored Class[/b]|[b]Level Adj.[/b]|[b]Minimum ECL[/b]|[b]Alignment Tendencies[/b] Aottogh [Aberrant]|Barbarian|+4|12|Usually neutral evil Ascorbite *|Fighter|+2|4|Usually lawful (any) Gaim *|n/a|+1|2|Always lawful; often neutral Harssaf|Monk|+4|10|Usually lawful evil Hironem *|Varies by caste|+0|1|Usually lawful neutral Ith-Kon *|Rogue/Scout #|+0|1|Usually lawful evil Krangelir [Ogren]|Barbarian|+2|4|Usually neutral; often evil Ooloi|Cleric|+0 or +1|1|Usually lawful (any) Qabla [Arach]|Wizard|+4|13|Usually neutral; often evil Quaraphon|Barbarian|=5|14|Usually chaotic neutral Uethid'o [Grendle]|Fighter|+3|4|Usually chaotic (any) Uex [Minotaur]|Barbarian|+2|8|Usually chaotic; often evil Vree (Fraal) **|Psion/Rogue #|+2|3|Usually Lawful; often neutral Xraukar [Risen Demon] *|Knight|+1|2|Always good (any) Zel'rant [Gargoyle]|Fighter|+5|9|Usually evil; often chaotic
# The player chooses between the classes for the PCs favored class.
* The use of this race for a PC is restricted.
** Since the Vree are the 'greys' race for Babylon 5, the race will be combined with the fraal race from d20 Future. The result will be an amalgam of the two races.
Last edited by Knightfall on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Classes

Post by Knightfall » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm unlikely to use the races classes from the B5 RPG for this setting. Instead, I'll come up with a list that shows which D&D classes will replace the corresponding B5 classes. If any of the B5 RPG classes turn out to be useable in a fantasy setting, I'll include them as secondary/restricted classes.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Class Conversion

Post by Knightfall » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:18 am

Here's my conversion table for going from the Babylon 5 RPG to both D&D 3E and D&D 5E.

[b]Babylon 5 RPG Class[/b]|[b]D&D 3E Class Equivalent[/b]|[b]D&D 5E Class Equivalent[/b] Agent|Rogue|Rogue (Assassin) Diplomat|Bard or Cleric|Bard (College of Lore) Lurker|Bard or Rogue|Rogue (Thief) Officer|Knight, Marshal or Paladin|Paladin (Oath of Devotion) Scientist|Alchemist [d20], Artificer, or Wizard|Wizard (any school) Soldier|Fighter, Ranger, or Scout|Fighter (Champion) Telepath|Psion (Telepathy discipline)|Wizard (Enchantment) Worker|Expert|n/a
I will likely create slightly modified versions of both the Diplomat class and the Lurker class for use with D&D 3E. Those two classes should be fairly simple to bring into a fantasy world. Regardless, the favored classes for the B5 RPG races will be changed to reflect the table above.
Last edited by Knightfall on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

B5 RPG Races: Favored Classes

Post by Knightfall » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:34 am

With this table, I've added in some alternative class options for a few races to better reflect each race as I see them from watching the TV show and what I want for the world. In the case of the B5 Worker class, I've chosen a different class other than Expert for the favored class of the races that have Worker as the races B5 favored class. When converting characters of a race with the Worker class as its favored class, named characters or PCs should convert to the new favored class. Unnamed or minor characters should be converted as Experts, if the character is listed as a Worker.

[b]Race[/b]|[b]Favored Class for 3E[/b]|[b]Favored Class for Abbabylon[/b] Abbai|Wizard|Wizard Brakiri|Rogue|Rogue Centauri|Rogue|Rogue Dilgar|Knight or Marshal|Marshal Drazi|Fighter|Fighter Gaim|n/a|n/a Markab|Paladin|Knight Minbari, religious caste|Cleric|Cleric or Monk Minbari, warrior caste|Marshal or Paladin|Knight Minbari, worker caste|Artificer or Wizard|Alchemist [d20] or Skeptic [d20] Narn|Fighter|Fighter or Scout Pak'ma'ra|Rogue|Rogue Vree|Rogue|Rogue
Last edited by Knightfall on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Revised Hit Dice for B5 Classes in D&D 3E/Dragonstar

Post by Knightfall » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:47 am

Since I might include the B5 classes in either Time of Ages or Arcanum of the Stars, I'll need to adjust the Hit Dice to match a 3E-style game. This table is the result.

[b]Class[/b]|[b]B5 Initial Hit Points[/b]|[b]Hit Dice for D&D 3E[/b] Agent|1d6+4|1d6 [u]Diplomat[/u]|1d6+3|1d6 [u]Lurker[/u]|1d6+3|1d6 Officer|1d6+4|1d8 Scientist|1d6+3|1d6 Soldier|1d6+6|1d10 Telepath|1d6+4|n/a (use Psion class) [u]Worker[/u]|1d6+3|1d6/1d8 *
*In the B5 RPG there are both blue-collar workers and white-collar workers. Blue-collars have higher hit points while white collars have bonus skill points. For Abbabylon, blue-collars will be known as manual laborers and have d8 Hit Dice while white-collars will be known as administrators and have d6 Hit Dice.

The Diplomat, the Lurker, and the Worker classes are considered usable classes (with some modifications) for the World of Abbabylon, but these three classes cannot be favored classes for the world. The worker will likely be more of a NPC class.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Knightfall
God Emperor of Kulan

Official D&D 3E Classes for Abbabylon

Post by Knightfall » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 am

Standard D&D Classes [3rd Edition]
Player's Handbook
Barbarian
Cleric
Fighter
Monk
Rogue
Wizard (school restrictions)

Player's Handbook II
Knight

Complete Series
Divine Mind
Favored Soul
Scout
Swashbuckler

Other D&D Sourcebooks
[b]Class[/b]|[b]Source[/b] Archivist [color=#0000FF](maybe)[/color]|Heroes of Horror Battle Dancer|DRAGON Compendium Divine Bard|Unearthed Arcana Cloistered Cleric|Unearthed Arcana Marshal|Miniatures Handbook Psion|Expanded Psionics Handbook Wilder|Expanded Psionics Handbook]
Restricted D&D Classes [3rd Edition]
Player's Handbook
Sorcerer *

Player's Handbook II
Duskblade *

Complete Series
Ardent
Spirit Shaman
Warlock *

Other D&D Sourcebooks
[b]Class[/b]|[b]Source[/b] Binder *|Tome of Magic Dread Necromancer * [color=#0000FF](maybe)[/color]|Heroes of Horror Druidic Avenger|Unearthed Arcana Healer|Miniatures Handbook Psychic Warrior|Expanded Psionics Handbook Shadowcaster *|Tome of Magic Wilder|Expanded Psionics Handbook
* Class is highly restricted for PCs.
Last edited by Knightfall on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Homebrewed Worlds Index

Return to “Homebrew Worlds”