[Feats] Vitality - Your thoughts please

Roll your own. Dice, that is...
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

[Feats] Vitality - Your thoughts please

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Vitality
Your dedication to getting the most out of your physical fitness ensures a longer healthier life.
Prerequisite: Con 17+, Diehard, Endurance, Great Fortitude, pre-middle age
Benefit: You add your Constitution score upon taking this feat to the age upon which you enter each age category, if your Constitution score increases after taking this feat you do not alter the age upon which you enter age categories. In addition the penalties to your ability scores for getting older is lessened by 1 category for your physical attributes (Strength and Dexterity). This means that you do not suffer penalties at middle age, suffer Middle Age penalties you reach the Old category and suffer Old penalties upon reaching the Venerable category. Lastly, once per day when you make a task resolution check based on Strength you can choose to change it to a Constitution based check.

timemrick
Hekatonkhieres

Re: [Feats] Vitality - Your thoughts please

Post by timemrick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Interesting idea, but this feat would only be useful in a campaign that takes place over a very long time, so that the aging penalties are actually relevant. Also, the characters most likely to qualify would be martial characters, who will probably find a great many offensive feats more attractive.
Tim Emrick, Green Ronin Freebooter and Keeper of the Freeport Errata
Time of the Tarrasque: My homebrew Pathfinder campaign (2017-).
Studded Plate: My blog about RPGs and LEGO.
Thastygliax's Vault: My other gaming pages.

Return to “Homebrew Worlds”