[d6] Magus Mundi

Roll your own. Dice, that is...
User avatar
Kythkyn
Resident Catgirl
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 am
Gender: female
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: [Modern AGE] Magus Mundi

Post by Kythkyn »

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 pm
Just saw the post on Facebook about this setting getting published from Rainbow Dice. Congratulations! Day one buy for me!
Very schway! It'll be a few months, mainly to get the system and setting typed up to satisfaction! I've got a few friends helping me work on it
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

User avatar
Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon
Posts: 9361
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 am
Gender: female

Re: [Modern AGE] Magus Mundi

Post by Princess Strega »

Kythkyn wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:03 am
Very schway! It'll be a few months, mainly to get the system and setting typed up to satisfaction! I've got a few friends helping me work on it
That's great. I love seeing my friends get published. Please be sure to let us know when pre-orders go live!

User avatar
Kythkyn
Resident Catgirl
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 am
Gender: female
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Kythkyn »

The new character sheet is available!

Check it out here, under Open D6!
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

User avatar
Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon
Posts: 9361
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 am
Gender: female

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Princess Strega »

Kythkyn wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:26 pm
The new character sheet is available!

Check it out here, under Open D6!
Yoink! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Kythkyn
Resident Catgirl
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 am
Gender: female
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Kythkyn »

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:41 am
Kythkyn wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:26 pm
The new character sheet is available!

Check it out here, under Open D6!
Yoink! :mrgreen:
I had to update the link. I forgot an entire attribute :lol: :oops:
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

User avatar
Kythkyn
Resident Catgirl
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 am
Gender: female
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Kythkyn »

So, I've been plugging away all yesterday and getting to work today. I am hoping to have a playtest document soon! Something to read over,I am not really planning on penning a chronicle any time soon. We're going to play a little in the world first
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

User avatar
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero
Posts: 3128
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Gender: male
Location: Montreal

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by shesheyan »

Why did you change systems? (from Modern AGE to d6)

User avatar
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero
Posts: 3128
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Gender: male
Location: Montreal

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by shesheyan »

Kythkyn wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:30 pm
So, I've been plugging away all yesterday and getting to work today. I am hoping to have a playtest document soon! Something to read over,I am not really planning on penning a chronicle any time soon. We're going to play a little in the world first
I'm curious, why did you change systems? (from Modern AGE to d6)

User avatar
Kythkyn
Resident Catgirl
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 am
Gender: female
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Kythkyn »

shesheyan wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:15 pm
Kythkyn wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:30 pm
So, I've been plugging away all yesterday and getting to work today. I am hoping to have a playtest document soon! Something to read over,I am not really planning on penning a chronicle any time soon. We're going to play a little in the world first
I'm curious, why did you change systems? (from Modern AGE to d6)
I really still like Modern AGE, but I wanted to be able to share in a way that wouldn't potentially find me in legal trouble, given that there is no license for sharing fan created stuff right now, and no one really has a straight answer about what is and isn't kosher for sharing
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

User avatar
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero
Posts: 3128
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 pm
Gender: male
Location: Montreal

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by shesheyan »

Kythkyn wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:55 pm
shesheyan wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:15 pm
Kythkyn wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:30 pm
So, I've been plugging away all yesterday and getting to work today. I am hoping to have a playtest document soon! Something to read over,I am not really planning on penning a chronicle any time soon. We're going to play a little in the world first
I'm curious, why did you change systems? (from Modern AGE to d6)
I really still like Modern AGE, but I wanted to be able to share in a way that wouldn't potentially find me in legal trouble, given that there is no license for sharing fan created stuff right now, and no one really has a straight answer about what is and isn't kosher for sharing
Thanks. It does suck that they don't have an official policy on that.

User avatar
Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm
Gender: male
Location: My Nowhere Land

Re: [d6] Magus Mundi

Post by Yaztromo »

So far you did a great job! Looking forward for the playtest document, hoping there is also an associated introductory adventure, so I can help play testing ;)
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Post Reply

Return to “Homebrew Worlds”