New Eberron Podcast–Manifest Zone

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.

Moderator: Chimpman

New Eberron Podcast–Manifest Zone

Postby kristianserrano » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Introducing Manifest Zone, a new podcast that explores the world of Eberron, the fantasy tabletop RPG setting created by Keith Baker and published by Wizards of the Coast.

Each month, hosts Keith Baker, Wayne Chang, Kristian Serrano, and Scott W. discuss aspects of the setting and how to use them in your campaign either as a GM or player.

In our first episode, the cast introduces themselves and discusses what defines Eberron as a setting, what it has to offer GMs, and what expectations players should have.

Be sure to subscribe to the podcast at https://manifest.zone. (Yes, that's the actual domain name.)

Note: iTunes is still reviewing our submission to their directory.
Manifest Zone, a monthly podcast exploring Eberron as a tabletop RPG setting
Savage Worlds Eberron Conversion Companion
kristianserrano
Orc

Re: New Eberron Podcast–Manifest Zone

Postby Big Mac » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Very interesting. I didn't see that coming.

Maze Arcana is just about to start, but I'll check this out afterwards.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby kristianserrano » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Big Mac wrote:Very interesting. I didn't see that coming.

Maze Arcana is just about to start, but I'll check this out afterwards.

We kept a pretty tight lid on it.

Let us know what you think of the show after you give it a listen.
kristianserrano
Orc

Postby AvonRekaes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:45 am

I am so psyched for this podcast. I listened to the first episode I think an hour after it was announced lol. So excited that Keith is going to be a regular host! I hope Wayne gets better soon. :D

I don't suppose you'd be interested in having a prolific homebrewer on the show at some point... -innocent whistle-
Avon Rekaes - Planes Wanderer
The Wayfinder Foundation of Khorvaire: 5th Edition and Pathfinder Eberron conversions.
AvonRekaes
Troll

Postby kristianserrano » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:37 pm

AvonRekaes wrote:I am so psyched for this podcast. I listened to the first episode I think an hour after it was announced lol. So excited that Keith is going to be a regular host! I hope Wayne gets better soon. :D

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're very thankful to Keith for being willing and interested in doing the show on a regular basis. Honestly, though, I think just saying you want to talk Eberron with him is enough to get him interested. ;)
AvonRekaes wrote:I don't suppose you'd be interested in having a prolific homebrewer on the show at some point... -innocent whistle-
With four hosts, it might be tricky. We haven't discussed what to do if one host can't make it, so it's possible, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep.
kristianserrano
Orc

Postby AvonRekaes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:59 pm

No worries at all. Honestly I felt a little embarrassed asking, but I couldn't really let the possibility slip by.
Avon Rekaes - Planes Wanderer
The Wayfinder Foundation of Khorvaire: 5th Edition and Pathfinder Eberron conversions.
AvonRekaes
Troll

Manifest Zone, Episode 02 - The Last War

Postby kristianserrano » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 pm

We just released our second episode of Manifest Zone in which we discuss The Last War!
kristianserrano
Orc

Postby Hermes12 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Really enjoying the podcast guys. Created an account on here just to say thanks. The 4 of you work really well together. Perfectly balanced party! Kristian you lead direction of the conversation expertly giving every one a chance to express their views and asking relevant questions. Wayne and Scott you both have really different ways of looking at things but both with an eye to good story telling and an authentic roleplaying experience that I find really engaging. And well having Keith on board its like watching a documentary with God as the narrator!!! Thanks guys keep em coming loving it so far! So much material I'm looking forward to you covering.

Pre war Galifar and how to use it in your stories, The Dreaming Dark and Dal Quor, Elves in Eberron, Playing monstrous characters, The Blood of Vol, using the Draconic prophecy..... I mean I could go on forever. Great podcast and love the speaking stones too!
Hermes12
Goblin

Postby kristianserrano » Fri May 12, 2017 3:18 am

Hermes12 wrote:Really enjoying the podcast guys. Created an account on here just to say thanks. The 4 of you work really well together. Perfectly balanced party! Kristian you lead direction of the conversation expertly giving every one a chance to express their views and asking relevant questions. Wayne and Scott you both have really different ways of looking at things but both with an eye to good story telling and an authentic roleplaying experience that I find really engaging. And well having Keith on board its like watching a documentary with God as the narrator!!! Thanks guys keep em coming loving it so far! So much material I'm looking forward to you covering.

Pre war Galifar and how to use it in your stories, The Dreaming Dark and Dal Quor, Elves in Eberron, Playing monstrous characters, The Blood of Vol, using the Draconic prophecy..... I mean I could go on forever. Great podcast and love the speaking stones too!

Wow, that is quite the compliment. Thank you. It really means a lot to me and the rest of the Manifest Zone crew. It's exactly this type of feedback that inspires and energizes us.
kristianserrano
Orc

Postby Hermes12 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:26 pm

New episode up on Dragonmarks and Dragonmarked houses. Thorough isn't the word check it out!
Hermes12
Goblin

Postby kristianserrano » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:42 am

kristianserrano
Orc

Postby kristianserrano » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:19 pm