Other Eberron Websites (& Free Downloads)

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.

Moderator: Chimpman

Other Eberron Websites (& Free Downloads)

Postby Big Mac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 pm

EBERRON:

FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES:

PODCASTS AND OTHER SHOWS:
  • Maze Arcana - Maze Arcana live-stream 5th Edition Eberron adventures on Twitch TV and rebroadcast them on their YouTube channel, as well as their main Maze Arcana show, they have also run several spin-off shows (Lucky's Prequel, Peanut Gallery and Savage Nation).
  • Manifest Zone - Manifest Zone is a monthly podcast exploring the Eberron campaign setting.

FREE EBERRON DOWNLOADS:

DDI EBERRON CONTENT:

If you see any other useful Eberron websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 14 Apr 2014): DDI Eberron Content section created and populated with Dragon and Dungeon articles. Expenditionary Dispatches: Crossing Valenar, Expenditionary Dispatches: The Walls of Taer Valaestas, Expenditionary Dispatches: The People of Taer Valaestas, Expenditionary Dispatches: Dangers of Taer Valaestas, Strangers in a Strange Land: Origin Stories, Map Gallery: Eberron Campaign Guide, Art Gallery: Eberron Campaign Guide, Domains of Eberron and the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Fiction: Arena of Shadows added to DDI Eberron Content section.

This links sticky is currently being renovated. The following links need to be moved into one of the above sections.

4e Adventures
The Forgotten Forge (fan updated - 1st level)
Heart of the Forbidden Forge (official - 7th level)

4e Campaigns Being Run
All Across the Five Nations
Scales of War in Eberron
Shards of Light and Shadow

3.5 associated
Eyes of the Lich Queen errata
Miniatures for Eyes of the Lich Queen
Magic Item levels for Eberron (per the Magic Item Compendium)
Save vs DM Many fan created resources from character sheets to PrCs

If you see any other useful Eberron websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 1 May 2017): D&D Eberron 5E added to main section.
Last edited by Big Mac on Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Other Eberron Websites (& Free Downloads)

Postby Big Mac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Contents of old Other Eberron Websites topic, copied into this replacement topic, to make it easier for me to update out of date links and add new ones. New Podcasts and Other Shows section added with links to Maze Arcana and Manifest Zone.
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Zeromaru X » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 am

The 4e artificer and warforged playtests, and the Eberron conversion of Keep on the Shadowfell are in the respective Drangon and Dungeon issues, that you can get for free in the WotC website. Here the links, since those urls are tricky to get.

Dragon 364 (warforged playtest and Forest of Flesh expeditionary dispatch, among other stuff)
http://www.wizards.com/files/364_Dragon.pdf

Dragon 365 (artificer playtest and Dolurrh’s Dawn expeditionary dispatch, among other stuff)
http://www.wizards.com/files/365_Dragon.pdf

Dungeon 155 (Keep on the Shadowfell conversion, and other stuff)
http://www.wizards.com/files/155_dungeon.pdf

Also, direct links to Dragons of Eberron and City of Stormreach conversions
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/DragonsEberron_4E.pdf
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/Stormreach_4E.pdf
Zeromaru X
The Elder Wizard

Postby Big Mac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Broken links replaced with new links provided by Zeromaru X.

Zeromaru X wrote:The 4e artificer and warforged playtests, and the Eberron conversion of Keep on the Shadowfell are in the respective Drangon and Dungeon issues, that you can get for free in the WotC website. Here the links, since those urls are tricky to get.

Thanks for your help. I have had some sucess with using the Advanced search on Google to search for PDFs on the WotC domain.

The problem is that the results for doing that, seem to be very flooded, making it hard to narrow things down to an individual campaign setting.

I'm going to come back to this later and try to fix more broken links, but if you find any more in the meantime, please feel free to post them. :D
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby AvonRekaes » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Avon Rekaes - Planes Wanderer
The Wayfinder Foundation of Khorvaire: 5th Edition and Pathfinder Eberron conversions.
AvonRekaes
Troll

Postby Zeromaru X » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:13 am

There is a lot of Eberron stuff from this website (is the archive of stuff from WotC forums)

http://www.secretsofthearchmages.net/Fo ... Pages.html
Zeromaru X
The Elder Wizard

Postby Big Mac » Mon May 01, 2017 4:35 pm

AvonRekaes wrote:Here's the 3.5 WotC Eberron Archive

Thanks. There is a ton of stuff in there (in several categories).

I think it might actually be worth making subtopics, for each category of WotC freebie, so that I have enough space to list them all without the OP getting stupidly long. (I think I might have already done something similar with the freebies related to the RPGA Eberron stuff.)

Zeromaru X wrote:There is a lot of Eberron stuff from this website (is the archive of stuff from WotC forums)

http://www.secretsofthearchmages.net/Fo ... Pages.html

That's great. It's a mess, but it's great.

Again, I think it might be worth having a subtopic for that (although I don't think I would have the time to do links to every individual WotC forum topic).
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Big Mac » Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm

D&D Eberron 5E added to main section.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby AvonRekaes » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

If we're adding homebrew websites, any chance for mine being added to the main section?
The Wayfinder Foundation of Khorvaire: 5th Edition and Pathfinder Eberron conversions.
AvonRekaes
Troll

Postby Dragon Turtle » Sun May 21, 2017 7:49 pm

AvonRekaes wrote:If we're adding homebrew websites, any chance for mine being added to the main section?

Hi Avon,
Big Mac is a little busy right now, but I will ping him about this. I am pretty sure he would like your site to be included on this list along with all fan sites. :)

Edit: I got Big Mac's permission to edit his post and have now included the site.

-DT
This is Havard's Alternate Account
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group so that you can stay in touch.
This account is only used for forum administration. For general contact, please use my personal user account.
Junior admin at The Piazza. My moderator voice is
GREEN.
Dragon Turtle
Initiate

Postby AvonRekaes » Tue May 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Thanks a bunch!
AvonRekaes
Troll

Return to Eberron