Role Out have started a weekly Eberron stream on Twitch

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
OzMills
Kobold

Role Out have started a weekly Eberron stream on Twitch

Post by OzMills » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Role Out have started to run a D&D: Eberron stream online

Schedule:
Thursdays- 8:30PM to 11:30PM (UK time).

If you're interested in watching as we play, check our Role Out - Twitch TV site.

Or check out the Role Out Playlist for Eberron if you can't watch live.

Players: I'm also very open to feedback as we continue. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts.

List of episodes

Dhaylen
Orc

Re: Role Out have started a weekly Eberron stream on Twitch

Post by Dhaylen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 am

Have to admit, was lost at first... but picked up along the way. :)
Listened for about an hour last night, and then went to play MTGs 2 Headed Giant, (Commander), with the family.

Your session was pretty good - the interaction between everyone.
At first was scratching my head as to why no one else was talking back to the antagonist, you made OZ, didnt know if they were in different locales, or not - but then realized it was Quori in the minds of only two of the players chatting it up... did I get that right?

Either way, started coming together when the group started questioning the motives of their Kalastar (sp?) companion.
Dont know much about the psionic part of Eberron, so this was cool to watch. I take it your not in Sarlona, though?

Good job.

- D

OzMills
Kobold

Post by OzMills » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Dhaylen wrote:Have to admit, was lost at first... but picked up along the way. :)
Listened for about an hour last night, and then went to play MTGs 2 Headed Giant, (Commander), with the family.

Your session was pretty good - the interaction between everyone.
At first was scratching my head as to why no one else was talking back to the antagonist, you made OZ, didnt know if they were in different locales, or not - but then realized it was Quori in the minds of only two of the players chatting it up... did I get that right?

Either way, started coming together when the group started questioning the motives of their Kalastar (sp?) companion.
Dont know much about the psionic part of Eberron, so this was cool to watch. I take it your not in Sarlona, though?
Thank you. It means a lot to know you gave it a shot.

I hope you enjoyed what you heard and it's super useful to hear the feedback. I try to get the players to update themselves on what happened the previous week, with input from myself, but I suppose I didn't make it clear enough that only two characters were in the dark dreamscape. You assumed fairly correctly there. :)

They're not in Sarlona, no, they're in mainland Khorvaire. They're transporting a package (a specific Warforged) across the continent.

Please feel free to throw any other comments you have in, for better or worse, as I really want to make a game that's entertaining for both players and viewers (but mostly players, having them have fun should easily come across)

Dhaylen
Orc

Post by Dhaylen » Wed May 03, 2017 6:09 pm

OzMills wrote: I try to get the players to update themselves on what happened the previous week, with input from myself, but I suppose I didn't make it clear enough that only two characters were in the dark dreamscape. You assumed fairly correctly there. :)
I was channel surfing, with the kids, saw your stream, and said, "thats the guy from the piazza", and literally picked up in the middle of the conversation in the dark dreamscape.

Aside from me being on time, to hear the re-cap, nothing more you could do. :P
(Besides, you guys had it rolling so it didnt take long to follow - which is cool.)

Hopefully I can catch you guys again...

Return to “Eberron”