Khyber's Harvest 5E

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
enderxenocide0
Stone Giant

Khyber's Harvest 5E

Post by enderxenocide0 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Khyber's Harvest was a freely distributed Eberron adventure for 4E, written by Keith. Has anyone seen a conversion to 5E for this adventure floating around? I have not located one and am considering updating it, myself. Would anyone be interested in seeing this?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Khyber's Harvest 5E

Post by Big Mac » Tue May 02, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't play 5e, but I've seen a fair few people who want to play 5e Eberron games.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Khyber's Harvest 5E

Post by Tim Baker » Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 am

enderxenocide0 wrote:Khyber's Harvest was a freely distributed Eberron adventure for 4E, written by Keith. Has anyone seen a conversion to 5E for this adventure floating around? I have not located one and am considering updating it, myself. Would anyone be interested in seeing this?
I really enjoyed Khyber's Harvest. I ramped up the horror elements, and it made for a memorable adventure within a campaign. I ran it once using 4e and again using 13th Age, but haven't seen it for 5e.

Return to “Eberron”