Secrets of Sarlona now in PoD

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Secrets of Sarlona now in PoD

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Secrets of Sarlona is now available on Print on Demand at DMs Guild: Secrets of Sarlona! :cool:

You can also get Secrets of Sarlona via DriveThru RPG or RPG Now.

There are resources at the Secrets of Sarlona page at the Book-House on The Piazza.

Hopefully this will make it a little bit easier for new fans to buy into the campaign setting. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Beoric
Ogre

Re: Secrets of Sarlona now in PoD

Post by Beoric » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:42 am

I note on the resource page the link to the web enhancement, Part 1: Character Backgrounds, points to the wrong page.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Secrets of Sarlona now in PoD

Post by Big Mac » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Beoric wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:42 am
I note on the resource page the link to the web enhancement, Part 1: Character Backgrounds, points to the wrong page.
Thanks Beoric.

It looks like the Part 2 URL was on the Part 1 link (as well as the Part 2 link).

I've got the correct link up there now. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Eberron”