Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure by Keith Baker, Robert Adducci, and Wayne Chang

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
Palladion
Kobold

Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure by Keith Baker, Robert Adducci, and Wayne Chang

Post by Palladion » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 am

I am very pleased to announce Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure is now available on DMs Guild. It was designed as the beginning of an adventure path, but also to give DMs new to Eberron a place to introduce people to the setting.

"A paying job in Sharn to find out what happened to a missing noble turns into a myriad of street chases, personal grudges, spy agencies, cultists, and charlatans as you take an exciting tour through the City of Towers."

Hope you enjoy it!

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure by Keith Baker, Robert Adducci, and Wayne Chang

Post by Big Mac » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Welcome to The Piazza Palladion. You might want to pop over to the Introduce yourself here topic, say "hi" and tell people a bit about yourself and the stuff you like to talk about.

I found an article about Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure, on a website called @Visonary.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Re: Curtain Call: A Sharn Adventure by Keith Baker, Robert Adducci, and Wayne Chang

Post by Havard » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:15 am

Very cool to see Keith Baker being involved in this new wave of Eberron for 5E. Also nice to see Robert Aducci's name on this module :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Havard wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:15 am
Very cool to see Keith Baker being involved in this new wave of Eberron for 5E. Also nice to see Robert Aducci's name on this module :)
I was surprised by that. It wasn't so much that I didn't expect to see Raddu making Eberron content (instead of Dark Sun content). It was more the fact that he didn't pop over here to let people know this was out.

Maybe he will surf by later and let us know about the background of this adventure.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Eberron”