Other Eberron Websites

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Other Eberron Websites

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:12 am

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): This former sticky is now being locked. Please see the replacement sticky for updated links.

EBERRON: FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES: FREE EBERRON DOWNLOADS: DDI EBERRON CONTENT: If you see any other useful Eberron websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac 14 Apr 2014): DDI Eberron Content section created and populated with Dragon and Dungeon articles. Expenditionary Dispatches: Crossing Valenar, Expenditionary Dispatches: The Walls of Taer Valaestas, Expenditionary Dispatches: The People of Taer Valaestas, Expenditionary Dispatches: Dangers of Taer Valaestas, Strangers in a Strange Land: Origin Stories, Map Gallery: Eberron Campaign Guide, Art Gallery: Eberron Campaign Guide, Domains of Eberron and the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Fiction: Arena of Shadows added to DDI Eberron Content section.

This links sticky is currently being renovated. The following links need to be moved into one of the above sections.

4e Adventures
The Forgotten Forge (fan updated - 1st level)
Heart of the Forbidden Forge (official - 7th level)

4e Campaigns Being Run
All Across the Five Nations
Scales of War in Eberron
Shards of Light and Shadow

3.5 associated
Eyes of the Lich Queen errata
Miniatures for Eyes of the Lich Queen
Magic Item levels for Eberron (per the Magic Item Compendium)
Save vs DM Many fan created resources from character sheets to PrCs
Last edited by Angel Tarragon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social Media & Extended Signature

Pathfinder 2E
The ABCs of Character Creation
Product Catalog

dulsi
Storm Giant

Re: Other Eberron Websites

Post by dulsi » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:46 pm

MODERATOR EDIT: These links have all been copied into the first post
Dennis Payne -- Identical Games
ImageImage

RutyWoot
Son of Eberron

Post by RutyWoot » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 am

Some of these don't work anymore. Is there anyway we can get these updated?

And I won't hate it if you add Maze Arcana up top as the only live-stream/YouTube Eberron 5e content out there. :P
Ruty
Maze Arcana DM

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 pm

RutyWoot wrote:Some of these don't work anymore. Is there anyway we can get these updated?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Ruty. I'm going to get this topic replaced by a new one, so that I can update the links without needing to use my Giant Space Hamster account.
RutyWoot wrote:And I won't hate it if you add Maze Arcana up top as the only live-stream/YouTube Eberron 5e content out there. :P
That's a great suggestion. I've got a new Podcasts and Other Shows section in the new Other Eberron Websites (& Free Downloads) sticky. That way Manifest Zone also gets a shout out. :)

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): This former sticky is now being locked. Please see the replacement sticky for updated links.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Eberron”