[Rokugan][5e] Li Shenron's D&D Next Rokugan conversions

A place where the monk class won't feel like an oddball. Kara-Tur can be discussed in the FR sub-forum. Rokugan, Mahasarpa and other oriental worlds can be discussed here.
The Book-House: Find Oriental Adventures products.

[Rokugan][5e] Li Shenron's D&D Next Rokugan conversions

Postby Big Mac » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:09 pm

An EN World user, called Li Shenron, put up a topic, a few yers back called Rokugan RPG fantasy setting conversion for D&DNext (preliminary thoughts).

Has anyone over here been converting Rokugan to 5th Edition? What do you think of Li Shenron's ideas? Have you done similar things?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Rokugan][5e] Li Shenron's D&D Next Rokugan conversions

Postby Mike Myler » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:43 am

Kiiiinda. We added a few more races and made everything a little higher tech (although technology = heresy, so, take of that what you will) but playing it in the timeline before all that happens is very doable.
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!
Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

Return to Oriental Adventures