[WotC] Heroes of the Jade Oath

A place where the monk class won't feel like an oddball. Kara-Tur can be discussed in the FR sub-forum. Rokugan can be discussed in it's own forum. Mahasarpa and other Asian-themed worlds can be discussed here.
The Book-House: Find Oriental Adventures products.
Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

[WotC] Heroes of the Jade Oath

Post by Princess Strega »

This topic is being archived from the Oriental Adventures forum at Wizards of the Coast, prior to that forum being deleted. It was posted on Sep 02, 2009 9:27:55
Pyrate_Jib wrote:Any checked out the free beta down load of this game? It uses Monte Cook's "Arcanna Evolved" system/ d20 version. First glance has it strongly centered in a mythic China setting (although I though I saw something Kensai related). I don't know if it will ever reach a print version for those who are not scribers to this project.
Last edited by Princess Strega on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

Re: [WotC] Heroes of the Jade Oath

wancow wrote:I love this thing:

"It arrives before Chinese Democracy."

http://www.ritepublishing.com/landsofthejadeoat...

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

steve_russell wrote:Its China centric not china exclusive, (there are also so india, korean, nepal and southeastern asia influences as well, but again its Wuxia centricc).

Yes it will be available as a print on demand product via lulu, (black and white), the color version is not very cost effective in print on demand at this time.

We are in the proofing stage of the document, (the patrons have the pdf proofing draft now).

We have 4 people proofing it but its 310 pages of joy.

Thanks for notiing us.

Steven D. Russell

Rite Publsihing

Michael Tumey
Bugbear

Post by Michael Tumey »

Heroes of the Jade Oath isn't WotC, rather its Rite Publishing, who also publishes my Kaidan setting.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard »

Michael Tumey wrote:Heroes of the Jade Oath isn't WotC, rather its Rite Publishing, who also publishes my Kaidan setting.
I think the [WotC] tag in this case signifies that it is a topic that has been forwarded from the now deleted WotC forum. But I can see that this could be confusing.

I would love to learn more about Heroes of the Jade Oath though. Is it a single sourcebook or a product line?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Princess Strega
Dawn Dragon

Havard wrote:I think the [WotC] tag in this case signifies that it is a topic that has been forwarded from the now deleted WotC forum.
What Havard said.
Havard wrote:I would love to learn more about Heroes of the Jade Oath though. Is it a single sourcebook or a product line?
It is a single book that serves as a campaign setting [expansion] to Arcana Evolved. It is also available as a Pathfinder product.

You can get a taste of it with some freebies. The other pay products you will see there are pieces of the bigger PDF split off into smaller chunks...maybe the Magus the Magus is the exception to that though, not completely sure.

Return to “Oriental Adventures”