Undermountain: Halaster's Last Apprentice

The home of Elminster, Alias, Azoun, Khelben, and Drizzt the dark elf. Well met, traveller, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms!
The Book-House: Find Forgotten Realms products.
True_Atlantean
Hill Giant

Undermountain: Halaster's Last Apprentice

Post by True_Atlantean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:08 am

Hi everyone,

I received my regular bundle of review offers this week and included was the (yet to be uploaded and made available) module 'Undermountain: Halaster's Last Apprentice'. From what I can gather, it was part of the D&D Encounters. Has anyone read/played this? Does it add to the Undermountain lore in any way, or simply a dungeon crawl cashing in on the name?

Thanks for your help.
The Mirage Arcana Podcast Archive has moved. Visit us here.
Keep up-to-date with RPG news at my Scoop.It page.
Kippers and Jam, a blog about roleplaying.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Undermountain: Halaster's Last Apprentice

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:13 am

True_Atlantean wrote:Hi everyone,

I received my regular bundle of review offers this week and included was the (yet to be uploaded and made available) module 'Undermountain: Halaster's Last Apprentice'. From what I can gather, it was part of the D&D Encounters. Has anyone read/played this? Does it add to the Undermountain lore in any way, or simply a dungeon crawl cashing in on the name?

Thanks for your help.
Undermountain: Halaster's Lost Apprentice is now on sale on DMs Guild:
DMs Guild wrote:Undermountain: Halaster's Lost Apprentice (4e)
From Wizards of the Coast

A lost passageway on the upper level of the most infamous dungeon in Faerûn has recently been uncovered. When a patron hires a band of adventurers to brave the dangers of Undermountain, a search is on to uncover secrets of an apprentice of the dungeon’s lost creator – Halaster.

"Undermountain: Halaster’s Lost Apprentice" is designed for five characters of 1st level and is the spring 2010 season of the D&D Encounters official play program.
Shannon Appelcline posts an explanation of the history of this product over there.

Has anyone used this? What do you think of it?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Forgotten Realms”