Living City crossover question

The home of Elminster, Alias, Azoun, Khelben, and Drizzt the dark elf. Well met, traveller, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms!
The Book-House: Find Forgotten Realms products.
Post Reply
apotheot
Ogre
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:19 pm
Gender: male
Contact:

Living City crossover question

Post by apotheot » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 am

The old 2nd and 3e Living City campaign for the RPGA had a few instances of Plane hopping, spelljamming and jaunts to Ravenloft. Essentially acting as pseudo crossovers to other settings.

For the planar ones I am aware of the 8 High Level Planar adventures
For Ravenloft:
To Live and Die in Ravensbluff
A Wedding Summons in Ravensbluff
Inferno in the Living City
Sarbreen:the Undying City
Slaves to Fasion
Strange Bedfellows
The Dogs of War

And there was one where characters from the Living City literally swapped bodies with characters from the Living Jungle campaign (called 'Out For a Stroll' and its Living Jungle equivalent 'Legacy of the Headshrinker' )

Does anyone know of any others?

(Edited to keep up to date with current known things)
Last edited by apotheot on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster
Posts: 23176
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Gender: male
Location: London UK
Contact:

Re: Living City crossover question

Post by Big Mac » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 am

apotheot wrote:The old 2nd and 3e Living City campaign for the RPGA had a few instances of Plane hopping, spelljamming and jaunts to Ravenloft. Essentially acting as pseudo crossovers to other settings.

For the planar ones I am aware of the 8 High Level Planar adventures
For Ravenloft one called To Live and Die in Ravensbluff
And there was one where characters from the Living City literally swapped bodies with characters from the Living Jungle campaign (called 'Out For a Stroll' and its Living Jungle equivalent 'Legacy of the Headshrinker' )
I can't say I know the answer to this, as I don't. But I found out that Living City/Raven's Bluff had crossover Spelljammer material a couple of years back and have been trying to learn more since then.

I'd be really interested to see a full list of crossover content. (Perhaps you could edit a list into your top post, if we can help you make a list.)
apotheot wrote:Does anyone know of any others?
There are several other topics about Raven's Bluff, and we have an expert on The Piazza who posted in most of them.

If I get time later, I'll go have a hunt for the topics, and see if I can ping the person who helped me out with previous questions.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

beasterbrook
Goblin
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Gender: male

Re: Living City crossover question

Post by beasterbrook » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:09 am

Big Mac wrote: I can't say I know the answer to this, as I don't. But I found out that Living City/Raven's Bluff had crossover Spelljammer material a couple of years back and have been trying to learn more since then.
Hammer of Fire, 1994, 2 rounds

User avatar
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster
Posts: 23176
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Gender: male
Location: London UK
Contact:

Re: Living City crossover question

Post by Big Mac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:22 am

beasterbrook wrote:
Big Mac wrote: I can't say I know the answer to this, as I don't. But I found out that Living City/Raven's Bluff had crossover Spelljammer material a couple of years back and have been trying to learn more since then.
Hammer of Fire, 1994, 2 rounds
Thanks for that Beasterbrook.

I'll see if I can track some more information about that one down.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

beasterbrook
Goblin
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Gender: male

Re: Living City crossover question

Post by beasterbrook » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:41 am

Big Mac wrote:
beasterbrook wrote:
Big Mac wrote: I can't say I know the answer to this, as I don't. But I found out that Living City/Raven's Bluff had crossover Spelljammer material a couple of years back and have been trying to learn more since then.
Hammer of Fire, 1994, 2 rounds
Thanks for that Beasterbrook.

I'll see if I can track some more information about that one down.
What would you like to know about it?

emailing me is faster for answers;)

beasterbrook@hotmail.com

Brette:)

Post Reply

Return to “Forgotten Realms”