[Adventurers Guild] Lost City of Mezro (Print Product)

The home of Elminster, Alias, Azoun, Khelben, and Drizzt the dark elf. Well met, traveller, and welcome to the Forgotten Realms!
The Book-House: Find Forgotten Realms products.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[Adventurers Guild] Lost City of Mezro (Print Product)

Post by Havard » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:38 pm

UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE LOST CITY!
While the people of Chult suffer under the dreaded death curse, a force of darkness and corruption seeps into the jungle, defiling the once eternal spirits that gave life to the land.

Left unchecked, this vile power will eventually extend beyond these lands to pervade the entirety of the Realms. Hope lies with the return of Mezro, a holy bastion city long thought lost.

Those seeking to return the lost city to its former self are bound by destiny to either restore the balance or be consumed by their own dark fates.

Which path will you walk?

Lost City of Mezro is a D&D Adventurers League adventure series for characters of levels 1–16. It's available as both a PDF and a full-color 144 page hardbound.

This product is a compilation of the following DMs Guild Adepts adventures and supplements, formatted into a single book to be used alongside the Tomb of Annihilation™ hardcover or on its own as part of your campaign:
  • Heart of the Wild
  • The Risen Mists
  • Maze of Shadows
  • Ruins of Mezro
In addition to the adventures, all of the character options, new monsters, and magic items from the previous products have been included, as well as a conversion guide for Season 8 AL treasure awards.

Guild Adepts

This product is a DMs Guild Adepts adventure! The Dungeon Masters Guild Adept program brings highly talented individuals together for creative development. Guild Adept products are identified with the golden ampersand and logo.
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/258780 ... y-of-Mezro

For some reason this book was listed under the DM Adept section, even though it says Adventurers Guild on the cover.

Anyone know if this is worth pikcing up?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Return to “Forgotten Realms”