[video][5e] 5th Edition Spelljammer game on YouTube

"Let us create vessels and sails adjusted to the heavenly aether, and there will be plenty of people unafraid of the empty wastes." — Kepler
The Book-House: Find Spelljammer products.

Moderators: Big Mac, night_druid

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[video][5e] 5th Edition Spelljammer game on YouTube

Post by Big Mac »

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

DirtSkull
Gnoll

Re: [video][5e] 5th Edition Spelljammer game on YouTube

Post by DirtSkull »

Nice. Not a Spelljammer fan per say, but a 5e/podcast/actual-play fan. I convert videos to mp3s and take them on the go for the listen, can't get enough. Cheers!

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

DirtSkull wrote:Nice. Not a Spelljammer fan per say, but a 5e/podcast/actual-play fan. I convert videos to mp3s and take them on the go for the listen, can't get enough. Cheers!
Sounds like, if there was ever a Spelljammer podcast, it would have at least one fan then. ;)
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Kodyax
Troll

Post by Kodyax »

If someone were to do an actual play 5E podcast I'd give it a once over just for spits and giggles. I getting more and more tempted to figure out how to do something like a skype game and then record and maybe edit it for iTunes. Then again I do have a pledge pending for Legendary Planet which could slot into the same general genre of SpellJammer...

LegendaryGames
Kobold

Post by LegendaryGames »

Legendary Planet can definitely serve a similar kind of campaign feel to Spelljammer, in terms of interplanetary adventure. Unlike Spelljammer, it's not at all focused on spaceships and space travel itself, but its focus on exotic planets and alien species and the integration of magic and technology in that context definitely carries the same kind of flavor.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

LegendaryGames wrote:Legendary Planet can definitely serve a similar kind of campaign feel to Spelljammer, in terms of interplanetary adventure. Unlike Spelljammer, it's not at all focused on spaceships and space travel itself, but its focus on exotic planets and alien species and the integration of magic and technology in that context definitely carries the same kind of flavor.
Welcome to The Piazza LegendaryGames.

You might want to put a link to your company website in your forum signature. (Some designers also put their name there.) If you want to tell other forum members a bit about yourself (and your company) you can write in the Introduce yourself here topic and you might also want to post in the Celebrities on The Piazza topic, to let our celeb-spotter Havard know what products you have worked on in the past. :)

Actually Spelljammer is not totally focused on spaceships and space travel. The journey is important in Spelljammer, but three of SJR series flesh out entire crystal spheres (Greyspace, Krynnspace and Realmspace). And there is a boxed set that details The Astromundi Cluster and another SJR product that has a bunch of random planets.

I've been interested in your Legendary Planet Kickstarter, since my friend, Loki, pointed me at it.

Michael Tumey
Bugbear

Post by Michael Tumey »

I've created maps for LegendaryGames!

Return to “Spelljammer”