Here is a post I made at the Spelljammer forum at WotC asking people to archive their Spelljammer content here: Please archive your content at the Spelljammer forum at The Piazza:
How to archive WotC forum content at The Piazza:Big Mac at the soon to be deleted WotC forum wrote:In case you have not noticed yet Wizards of the Coast are due to delete their forums on October 29, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. PT. Everything in the Spelljammer forum will be deleted on that date. Wizards of the Coast are asking for you to move your content.
There is a ton of awesome stuff here. It would be a shame to loose it all.
The Piazza is offering an open invitation to all Dungeons & Dragons fans.
Please help The Piazza save the best Spelljammer forum content by crossposting it to the Spelljammer forum at The Piazza.
- Register for an account at The Piazza (if you do not already have an account here),
- Use one browser tab/window to navigate to the Spelljammer forum at WotC,
- Use a second browser tab/window to navigate to the Spelljammer forum at The Piazza,
- Copy the thread title from the forum at WotC,
- Use the "New Topic" button at the forum at The Piazza and paste in the topic title,
- Copy the first post from the WotC forum:
- If you have an account at WotC, you can use the quote button, copy the post and then paste it into your topic here
- If you do not have an account at WotC, you can highlight the text of the post, copy it and then paste it into your topic here
- Check the WotC forum posts for links and special formatting and add them back in here, if you can*.
- You need to repeat the above three steps for every reply in the topic**.
** = If you copy each post separately, that will give the forum admins the ability to "give the post back" to the person who made it, if they want to get their post back If you copy multiple WotC posts into a single Piazza post, then the post will stay as your post.