Lazerrus Laslonin has built a Spelljammer Nautiloid!

"Let us create vessels and sails adjusted to the heavenly aether, and there will be plenty of people unafraid of the empty wastes." — Kepler
The Book-House: Find Spelljammer products.

Moderators: Big Mac, night_druid

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Lazerrus Laslonin has built a Spelljammer Nautiloid!

Post by Big Mac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Lazerrus Laslonin has a video up on YouTube, called Spelljammer Nautiloid Custom Build Dungeons & Dragons Terrain that you MUST watch!:
Lazerrus Laslonin on YouTube wrote:A tour of the Spelljammer Nautiloid ship I built for my Dungeons & Dragons campaign. It is built to scale for use with 25-28 mm miniatures.
I've not watched all of this yet, but it looks great!

EDIT: I've watched this all now. It's a brilliant model.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Baron
Ogre

Re: Lazerrus Laslonin has built a Spelljammer Nautiloid!

Post by Baron » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 pm

I'll have to watch that video right now! Here's the papercraft model I modified to make a Spelljamming junk for my table.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/192DCRr ... sp=sharing

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Lazerrus Laslonin has built a Spelljammer Nautiloid!

Post by Big Mac » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:16 am

Baron wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 pm
I'll have to watch that video right now! Here's the papercraft model I modified to make a Spelljamming junk for my table.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/192DCRr ... sp=sharing
That junk is amazing!
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Spelljammer”