I've heard that some Dragonlance fans say they say they consider this adventure non-canon because there are some sort of mistakes in it...
...it has a section set on Lunitari!
I've also heard that there are some conflicts with the canon in the novel Darkness and Light, which is also set partly on Lunitari.
So, I'd like to look at the DLE3 Dragon Keep to see how the section, the entire adventure module and the DLE trilogy can fit in with Spelljammer and Krynnspace.
I've got three questions I am most interested in:
- What Lunitari canon does DLE3 provide that can be used in an ongoing Krynnspace campaign?,
- What sort of conflicts are there with other Lunitari sources and what ideas do you have for getting different sources to fit together? and
- Is there a way to change the DLE trilogy into a series of Krynnspace adventures that end up with a trip to Lunitari? I think I'll bump the "Would the DLE modules work better in Krynnspace?" and use that for discussing this.
OTHER LUNITARI TOPICS:
- [Krynnspace] Lunitari - Krynn's Moon of Magic - A "master topic" for Lunitari.
- [Krynnspace] Lunitari Adventures - A topic about the novel Darkness and Light.
- [Krynnspace] Would the DLE modules work better in Krynnspace? - Rebooting DLE3 to move the non-Lunitari action off of Krynn and onto the other worlds of Krynnspace.
- [Taladas] Pillars of the Moon - A magical location in Taladas said to link to Krynn's moons.