Skulls & Crossbows now available in POD format

"Let us create vessels and sails adjusted to the heavenly aether, and there will be plenty of people unafraid of the empty wastes." — Kepler
The Book-House: Find Spelljammer products.

Moderators: Big Mac, night_druid

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Skulls & Crossbows now available in POD format

Post by night_druid » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Skulls & Crossbows is now available as a Print-on-Demand product. Skulls & Crossbows

This product is one of the top four SJ products, alongside the original boxed set, Lost Ships, and Rock of Bral. It offers a bunch of "mini adventures" that are fairly easy to integrate into any spelljammer campaign. It offers some hints into SJ lore (such as Estress' hunt for the Juna, still referred to here as ancient ones or somesuch thing, and the Thri-Kreen's crusade) and some NPCs. Its a good deal for $10. :)
Moderator: Spelljammer, Kingdoms of Kalamar. My moderator voice is green

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Skulls & Crossbows now available in POD format

Post by Big Mac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:00 pm

The SJA2 Skull & Crossbows has some useful links (for anyone wanting to know more about the book) including a link to the to scale deckplans on Spelljammer: Beyond the Moons.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:24 pm

I have come to realize today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day, so let me take another chance to make this announcement proper-like. Ahem.

ARRRRRR!!! Avast ye mattie! Thar be plunder at DrivethruRPG! Skulls and Crossbows be available for Print-on-Demand! Get yer copy before some scurvy dog seizes yer copy! Yaaaaarrr!

(Now I feel like I've been selling crappy pizzas to grade schoolers at some themed restaurant dive :P )

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:45 am

night_druid wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:24 pm
ARRRRRR!!! Avast ye mattie! Thar be plunder at DrivethruRPG! Skulls and Crossbows be available for Print-on-Demand! Get yer copy before some scurvy dog seizes yer copy! Yaaaaarrr!
:lol: Well done laddie, I couldn't have said it better meself!

night_druid
Radiant Dragon

Post by night_druid » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:45 am
night_druid wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:24 pm
:lol: Well done laddie, I couldn't have said it better meself!
That's a family-sized pepperoni with extra cheese and pineapple, two adult-sized drinks and two child-sized drinks. The bill comes to $24,35. Yar.

;)

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:17 pm

night_druid wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:03 pm
That's a family-sized pepperoni with extra cheese and pineapple, two adult-sized drinks and two child-sized drinks. The bill comes to $24,35. Yar.
:lol: LMAO!!

Return to “Spelljammer”