- Geographical - physical maps showing terrain features, both man-made and natural.
- Political - maps showing the political divisions of the world, often with a selection of settlements but few other terrain features.
- Demographic (Thematic) - maps showing demographic information and statistics.
- Topographic (Contour) - physical maps marking altitude with contour lines.
- Pictorial - illustrated maps with a more artistic than technical style.
- Town - plan views of settlements showing buildings and roads.
Home of Thorf's myriad Secret Projects.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2485
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:41 am
- Gender: male
- Location: Akita, Japan
This small table will list the various types of maps which can be assigned to each map in the database. In the current design, each map can only have one type.